3|HAZEL EYES

In aankho ka zikr bhi ab kya karein??? Talab aisi ki, Tujhi ko talashti h... Or Kismat aisi ki, Tere didaar ko bhi tarashti hai...

___________________________________________

🤍 Follow | Like | Comment

🤍 Instagram I'd : @authorappy

___________________________________________

✧⁠ P O V ✧⁠

After 15h 20m we reach Jaipur station, I still can't believe it.That we have come in Maharaj Express train.At first I had a heart attack wondering why he had come in such an expensive train?Because the last time I checked my bank balance, it was Rs 17000 and if I had booked this train with that amount, I would have spent all my money and why is there a need to waste so much money?We could have come by sleeper train or by bus.Why have we come here?I was thinking all this when grandmother calls from behind and I come out of my thoughts.

I look back at grandma, she comes towards me with a smile on her face.Thank God Grandma is smiling, otherwise I have been seeing her in tension since yesterday.She comes and stands in front of me and says "Come on, they have come"

Who has come? And why are we here?

Without saying anything, I start following grandma, we come outside the station.some people from the royal family have come, now it is obvious that they would not have come to pick us up But why is grandma looking at those people? Now don't say that you have to go with them only.

Two boys get down from the car and come towards us, both of them must be twenty years old.they comes and stands in front of us, touches grandmother's feet and then says "khamma ghani
Baisa,Khamma ghani dadi sa"

"Khamma ghani" I said, folding my hands with a sweet smile.

Then the one standing on the left looks at grandmother and says "humhe dadi sa ne bheja hai aur unhone kaha hai ki aap pehle palace aayengey ya pehle ghar jaenge"

"I will go home first and then come to the palace tomorrow" Dadi said

Did I hear correctly that they said Palace?

The king and the queen all live in the palace, so why would we all go there?

ayy bhai mujhe toh chakkar aa jaayenge

Dadi and Naksh sit in one car and Tanmay and me sit in the other.Yes, I just got to know the names of both from tanmay both are sweet kids
Then he told me about his family, his siblings and cousins and I also came to know that his brother also studies in the same school where I am going to teach.After some time we reach home and they bids us goodbye and goes away.

Grandma opens the door of the house and we go inside. There are photos of my parents, my grandmother and other photos on the sides But there is not a single photo of mine here