11

Part 11⁉️ I totally like forgot about this story dude👩‍🦳 I am so sorry i havent written a chapter in a while but lets get on with it now🎀

(Nobodys Pov)

"So what do you remember?" Mars asked Earth. "H-he..." Earth paused but none of us wanted to interrupt him at the moment. "He said he was experimenting on me, also he umm... k-kissed me.." Everyone was shocked but when Uranus heard Earth say this, He was mad if anything. How dare some ugly, rotten, orange, looking b#tch kiss his boyfriend? Uranus now wished he cuold have stabbed Iris himself, a million times if possible! Neptune had also heard what Iris had done to Earth but he seemed to go back to thinking, just with an even angrier expression on his face now. Jupiter noticed that Earth was awake now since he and Saturn didnt hear Uranus' yell. Jupiter shook Saturn and Saturn very quickly made his way to Earth. "Earth are you okay? What did that monster do to you? Youre not in any pain are you? Are you in pain!?" Saturn bombarded Earth with questions. Earth was suprised at the sudden bunch of questions from Saturn and he thought for a bit until he came up with an answer. "Well to be completely honest i wuoldnt really say im okay and it does hurt quite a bit but please dont worry about it too much.!" Earth respond to Saturn. "No we probably shuold be worried." Neptune said after being deep in thought for a while, everyone turned to him. "Why exactly?" Jupiter asked. "Iris might have mutated Earth or his earthlings." Neptune said this as most of them were looking at him and some looking back to Earth with worried glances. "My earthlings..?" Earth questioned, clearly more worried about the earthlings than himself. "You dont mean all of them do you.?" Earth asked Neptune again. "No, i dont mean all of them but you shuold be more concerned about yourself than them." Neptune answered. "R-right.." Earth looked down a bit at these words as he just cuoldnt help it, he cared for the earthlings so much that he didnt bother to actually care for himself properly. Earth really shuoldnt care for his earthlings so much when they are quite litterally destroying him. Luna decided to try and point this out aswell.
(Im not sure he likes us..)
"You shuoldnt care for them in the first place, they litterally hu-" Luna got cut off by Earth, who was coming over to him to place a hand over his mouth to stop him from saying any more than that.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

This chapter is ending right theree❗️Imma go write a new chapter for my other story 🚮

Word count: 467