The Ai No Hoshi manor

It was wensday in the manor, and Haneke was getting ready for the party Galactica was throwing. Milk was in charge of outfits there on Haneke's bed, layed a grey t-shirt and a black leather jacket paired with blue jeans and a black belt. He looked at it contemplating if he was going to where it or not but if he didn't he would probably be forced by kai to put it on anyway so he put it away till the day of the party in the meantime he decided to tend to the manors library he walks in and it so loud he can't hear himself think Memori, galatika ,kai and milk are all siting together and chatting. He heard them saying Memori and crush in the same sentence and that should never happen but when he asked them to calm down Memori looked at him like a dear in headlights and then they all fell silent, and now  he can finally start cleaning, dusting, and sorting all the books.

With everything done, he can finally rest and get mentally prepared for the party Saturday.

Memori's point of view -

M-God, why can't i get him out of my head!

Akai- well, maybe because you have a crush on him Memori darling.

M- ME is having a crush on HANAKE, absolutely NOT!!!

Milk- Well Mem Kai might have a point because you're constantly thinking about him you have a picture of him in your pocket at all times and you have a shrine of all the things he has given you over the past years and you about killed me for having a picture of him in my car.

M- Wait, do... do i have a thing for hanake?

Roux - Yes, you very much do.

M- I'm going to the library to talk to G about this.

Milk - I'm tagging along.

M- Fine

Akai- Oh me too

M- *side eye's kai* Whatever

*Galatika is sitting in the library*

M- hey Galatika

Galatika-oh hey McMemori

M-I have a serious problem, and I don't know how to fix it.

Akai- It's not a problem it's just...

M- it IS a problem

Akai- I would say it's a privilege, but that's just what i think.

Galatika-oh um ok everyone let's sit down and talk

*After explaining the "problem"*

Galatika-So, you're telling me memori has a crush on.....

H-Could you guys keep down a little, please?

M-Ah, shh shh shh yep we can alright bye.

H- thanks oh ok bye.

Author-thank you all for reading I would really appreciate a like or comment and follow so you don't miss the next chapter.