[ 25 ]..

Jungkook : i missed you sweetheart

Jungkook : i missed you sweetheart .
*- she flinched when he held her hand out of nowhere she didn't except him to come at this hour . She think he might be angry or upset with her because she slapped his ego . Using her another hand she on the light and she saw him with the same shirt still stick on his skin with a dry blood then she look at him eyes his dark doe eyes glistening with his tear she got surprised when she saw his vulnerable state and immediately cupped his face with her both palm her eyes also started to tearing and she speak-*

Y/n : hey what happened , why are you crying.

Jungkook : iam sorry love ... i hurt you but i have a reason to do that believe me .

Y/n : i should be the one who apologises not you .
* she rubbed his cheek to calm him and joined her forhead and again speak-*

Y/n : iam soory jungkook , i shouldn't have slap you but that time i didn't think anything and end up my hand raising you.

Jungkook : you trust me right...

Y/n : yes i do ..but can you tell me what is reason, why you point out your gun to dad ..

Jungkook : let me find out first and i will tell you ...your dad might be hiding big something from you . I politely ask him but he denied and out of anger i just pulled out my gun ..sorry for that ..

Y/n : i believe you but you shouldn't have do that . I didn't accept from you jungkook..

Jungkook : i know sweetheart please forgive me ..
-* he blurted out almost in whispered way . His eyes still filled with tears . She can't bear his tears , she wiped his tears and
said *-

Y/n : stop manipulating me with your tears okey....and please stop crying and tell me what are doing here at this hour ..

Jungkook : because i can't sleep without you and for your kind information you are also crying....

Y/n : no i am not ...

Jungkook : you are also missing me right ?
*- he tilted his head when she say she is not crying . he reach out his hand to her face and wipe her tears while she look down , he again held her chin between his thumb and index finger and made her look at him and speak in low and husky voice ..-*

Jungkook : tell me ..

Y/n : what ....

Jungkook: that you are missing me .

Y/n : i will give you my t-shirt go and change you are smelling so bad .

-* she cut him by change the topic . She stood up and about to step further but he held her wrist and make her back thud on the bed and straddles On her maintaining his weight and lean to her face and said-*

Jungkook : i don't need your shirt...
-* after that he unbuttoned his shirt and threw leaving his abs flash view infront of her face . She look other side to hide her red cheeks . He held her both arm on each side of her and inter-twinning theirs finger . He slowly lean his body against her and pressed his body to her ..and she mumbled-*