|| TEMPTING FATE: SEASON 4 ||

EXTENDED SUMMARY

EXTENDED SUMMARY

       Two months after the Nogitsune's rampage, Tempting Fate follows Jake Madden as he navigates a familial discovery, rapidly developing powers, and a new set of villains.

       Between traveling to Mexico in search of Derek, evading hunters, thwarting assassins out to claim the hefty bounties placed on their heads by an unknown Benefactor, giant skeleton monsters running amuck, and more, the pack has their work cut out for them. And to make matters worse, it all gets even more complicated when some freshmen are suddenly thrown into their world. 

       What happens when there are some unexpected names on the hit list? Will the pack receive the answers they're looking for, or will they be left with more questions? What will Jake do when he finds out there's more to his father's disappearance? Will Liam Dunbar be able to integrate into the pack, or will it all come crashing down? 

       With Allison alive, Isaac and Argent remaining in Beacon Hills, and two surprise appearances... they might just have enough fire power to save their lives. 

***

PLAYLIST:

I. Feel Real - Deptford Goth

II. Born to Die - Lana Del Rey

III. Oats in the Water - Ben Howard

IV. Numb - Tom Odell

V. Coward - Hayden Calnin

VI. Romantic Homicide - d4vd

VII. It's Called: Free Fall - Rainbow Kitten Surprise

VIII. Don't Run Our Hearts Around - Black Mountain

IX. Genesis - Grimes

X. Next to You - John Vincent II   

***

DISCLAIMER

I do not own anything apart from my original characters and original storylines :)

All warnings applicable to Teen Wolf are applicable here, in addition to some mature language and content

Cover created and edited by me ; photos courtesy of Pinterest (background: joelbebi; puppeteer: The Minds Journal)

***

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR

To everyone who supported me on Chasing Phantoms and followed me here, and to those who are new, welcome to season four and THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading and loving this story!!

Reactions in any form, especially comments, are so appreciated and keep me motivated!! I have so much fun reading your thoughts and replying to all of them!! 😊

I sincerely hope you enjoy this season 🥰 First chapter coming soon!

Until next time 💕