~'*'~ begnning...

A girl was sitting on a decorated swing placed onto the brant of a tree. She was humming some lines of the favorite song of her 'Hukum' just then she feels a recognized fragrance of vanilla scent and in no second a lip smashed on her bare back because of cut of choli of her ghadwalli lehenga and a sweet moan escaped her mouth and the figure behind her______

*Phone ringing*

Shit. This has to be rang now only. I checked my phone and it's fucking 4:00am. I didn't even realize that I was so much into writing this novel that I fucking missed my sleep but thank God today is Sunday and I can chill.
I quickly frowned by seeing the caller id

why is this duffer calling me??

Huh, I quickly grab my phone and picked his call but suddenly a frown appeared on my face when weird and disturbing sounds are coming from the other side.

On call...

Me: - hello! Yug are you there....

{A/n - Yugant is being called Yug by her}

Yug: - h... e. lloo.. H... eeell.. Pp

Me: - Yug where are you. Please tell me

Yug: - pp. Oo. Ll

Call disconnected

Oh shit... He must me in a problem.
I quickly grab my phone and slowly started descending the stairs so that no one knew about my presence. I reached at the pool side as my backyard has access to his pool side. But when I reached there. There is no sight of his. I begin searching him in shower, changing room and sauna but when I couldn't find him, I decided to look in pool. Maybe he must have drowned in pool. As I started reaching the pool I can feel rhythmic beats increasing of my little heart.
When I was at the edge of the pool. I peeked inside and felt someone pushing me. And before I could grab something

Splash...

When I come out of the pool. The scene there was of horror. Two jokers were laughing at my condition like manic.
I mean how could they. First one is the one whom called me in the middle of my cute scene by probably pranking me in the worst way and the second is my dear bestie who always fights with Hin but when it comes. On me they paired together and troubles me.

When I am in my full senses, I quickly grab their feet and made them fall in water too but quickly it turned into a water war. Finally, when we three are out of the pool. I started hitting them.

" Ahh ahh babe why are you hitting me. It was his plan" Mokshi said while pointing at Yugant but he was also pointing her. So, I left a big sigh. and there bickering goes on... OH God save me.

"If you both are done with your nonsense. Could you care to justify your act. " I said

"No" they said in union and started laughing 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗.

𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚠. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚝 𝚢𝚞𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚊 . 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜. 𝙰𝚖 𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.

"I am really sorry for my act princess, but this is just for fun not for troubling you" 𝙷𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚠𝚊𝚢. 𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚔𝚜𝚑𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎. 𝙶𝚘𝚍𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢?
𝙸 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍.

" Agh agh why are you troubling me you little angry fat bull. Don't hit me or it will create marks then how Sahil's parents are going to accept me. "
𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌  𝚠𝚊𝚢.

{𝙰/𝚗 - Sahil is Mokshi 's bf}

𝘚𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵. 𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺..

Bye all of you.

Please vote and follow me.

Next chapter will be updated soon.

--------------------------------------------------'~*~'----------------------------------------------------------------------