Chapter 13:- Aaru-Vishti Spends Time!!!

It was a bright day. Aarohi's fever was stable today, and she was having breakfast with everyone. Just then, Abhimanyu entered with Vishti.

"Aaru!" Vishti said excitedly, running towards Aarohi.

Aarohi was surprised to see Vishti there.

"Vishti, you here? How come?" Aarohi asked with a surprised tone.

"I want to spend time with you," Vishti said cutely.

"Sure, first I have some work to do in the hospital, then we both will spend time," Aarohi said in an assuring tone.

"Ok."

Abhimanyu was admiring their cute bond, and he was sure no one could be better for Vishti except for his Dr. Goenka. Kairav was happy seeing the happiness on Aarohi's face and was thinking that only Vishti could give her the happiness she longed for. Meanwhile, Akshara had a knife in her hand, which she was banging on the table slowly so that it didn't make any noise.

"Two days ago, Abhimanyu blamed her, and today, look at the trio, they are behaving like nothing had happened. Aarohi, you were not supposed to do this," Akshara said angrily in her mind.

Aarohi, Abhimanyu, and Vishiti left while the Goenkas were still seated at the dining table.

"See, Bade Papa, Badi Maa, Aarohi didn't even think of taking permission from all of you before going with Abhimanyu," Akshara said with a taunting tone.

"As if you all were concerned! When she was feeling unwell, none of you even bothered to check on her. You all decided to go to the temple, and not one of you thought to stay with Aaru and take care of her," Kairav said, matching Akshara's tone.

"But bhaiya, Aarohi and Abhimanyu are going to marry each other soon. Then what's the need to meet each other before marriage?" Akshara said innocently.

"I think Akshara is correct. First, because of Aarohi, Abhimanyu decided not to marry Akshara, and now they are roaming alone. What will people think that our soon-to-be son-in-law and his soon-to-be wife are roaming alone?" Swarna said angrily.

You all didn't care about Aarohi and Aarohi also needs to know about Abhimanyu. When Akshara and Abhimanyu went alone, nobody said anything, and now all are saying Kairav said angrily and left while all were watching him.

"See, Badi Maa, Bade Papa, Aarohi is creating a rift between you and Kairav Bhaiya. See, Kairav Bhaiya took Aarohi's side, and the way he spoke isn't the manners of this house," Akshara said tauntingly.

"Akshara is correct, Manish Ji. Kairav has become just like Aarohi, and see, he doesn't speak properly to us also," Swarna said worryingly.

"You both are correct. Let me do something," Manish said in an reassuringly.

While Aarohi was checking her patients, Vishti and Abhimanyu were looking at her cabin.

"She has such an organized cabin. Oh, this photo! It looks like they are her parents. Her mother is so beautiful, and her father is handsome. No doubt why she is so beautiful," Abhimanyu thought to himself while exploring her cabin.

"Abhimanyu, Vishti, come, let's go. My work is completed," Aarohi said, entering the cabin with a smile on her face.

"Ok, let's go, Dr. Goenka."

The trio went out of the cabin, and when Aarohi met Raghav, he side-hugged her, and both talked for some time. Abhimanyu was feeling something in his heart, but he didn't know what it was. After that, the trio left. They were sitting in the car.

"So, where shall we go, Dr. Goenka?"

"Where would Vishti like to go?"

"I would like to go to the amusement park," Vishti said excitedly.

"Ok, then we will go there," Aarohi said, assuring Vishti.

They all went to the amusement park and were enjoying a lot. They were riding rides first.

"Vishti, which one do you want to try first?" Aarohi asked.

"I want to go on the roller coaster," Vishti said excitedly, shocking both Aarohi and Abhimanyu.

"Vishti, you are not old enough for that. How about we go on the Ferris wheel?" Abhimanyu said calmly.

"But Papa..."

"Vishti, hear me out. Let's go to the ghost house. You will enjoy it," Aarohi said, convincing Vishti.

"But I am scared of the dark myself. What should I do about that?"

"No worries, Vishti is with me. I will manage," Aarohi thought to herself.

They all had a great time. Aarohi saw her own daughter in Vishti. Abhimanyu was admiring their bond and felt happy seeing them connect like this. However, the only concern on his mind was Akshara and what she might do next. He was worried about Aarohi and Vishti and wanted the marriage to happen as soon as possible.

They all went home. Abhimanyu and Vishti first dropped Aarohi, and then they both went home.

"Oh, so madam returned home. Have you seen the time on your watch?" Manish said, taunting.

"Bade Papa, I am a doctor, not free like Akshara sitting at home and compromising against others. I have work to do," Aarohi replied.

"Aarohi, behave. I am seeing that nowadays you are misbehaving with your Bade Papa," Swarna said angrily.

"Oh, Badi maa, then that's your problem. Bade Papa and I were talking like this only, but you didn't notice. I am having a great time today. I don't want to spoil it, so I am going to sleep," Aarohi replied sarcastically.

Akshara, who was observing everything from her room, was angry and thinking about what happened in a day that everything between Abhimanyu and Aarohi was sorted.

"Does Abhimanyu know about my past? No, I am sure Aarohi won't tell him because Bade Papa has strictly said not to talk about that incident ever. But if Abhimanyu knows about it, then it is not good for him," Akshara muttered angrily to herself.

**************************************

Any guesses what will happen next and what do to expect to happen?????? If you have some ideas do share I will love to include them.

Hope all liked the update. It is for today. If you liked the update do vote and comment. Thanks for giving your precious time to my story.

Next update when the target is completed. If you complete the target I will be surely giving double update.

Target:- 50+ votes

**************************************