Chapter - 16

Armaan: You are crazy, why do you think this thing is Mohini's past

He says after seeing the photo in the mobile which yn had taken from Mohini's room yesterday....And hearing this she rolls her eyes and says.

YN : This ghungroo(a pair of anklets)is not an ordinary ghungroo....I have also learnt classical dance. And I can easily recognize them...

 And I can easily recognize them

The photo she had brought was not of anything else but of Ghungroo and Armaan finds this thing very strange as to what it has to do with Ghungroo.

Armaan : Meaning?

YN : Do you remember when Preeti and I used to learn Kathak in our childhood?

He shakes his head and waits for her to speak next

YN : So she told me that these types of ghungroo are available outside Jaipur and they are made by placing a special order...

Now Armaan starts understanding something so he tells her.

Armaan : You send me their photo, I will find out where these ghungroo are made... and I will also talk to Guru Maa about it.....But it could also be that king himself has given it to her as a gift...

YN : I don't think she would ask for such a small thing as a gift from Harshvardhan and even if she has asked for it, then who keeps ghungroos in the safe except diamonds and pearls?

Armaan : hmm....ok what is this property matter when I came I heard it downstairs...

When she hears this she stares at one place without looking at him and says.

YN : Now the time has come that I too will have to adopt the policy of 'Sam Daam Dand Bhed'.(bribery, coercion and discrimination)....I will take care of everything, you just do what I tell you....

He shakes his head, he cannot ask much, it is enough for him to follow her orders....Yes it is true that YN is capable of protecting herself but Zain is her elder brother and he was worried about her so he hired this bodyguard for Preeti and YN.He tells her this before leaving.