𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 20

It has been a week since Chloé got kidnapped and Amelia has been waiting for any information the police will tell her.
She is sitting on the terrace and drinking a latte. No matter what she did, she couldn't stay calm. She looked at the picture frame, where she and Chris took, when they were almost out of High School. She misses the old times with him and she feels even worse, since she lost Chloé but not as she had lost Chris.

She stands up and picks up that picture frame and hugs it to her chest until she hears her phone buzzing. She puts the frame to her left side and sees a call from an unknown number. She is confused and curious at the same time so she picks up that call.

Amelia:"Hello? Who is this?"

Unknown:"Oh perfect. You really wanna know who I am?"
Amelia gets a little anxious but she tries to fade that away and says:"tell me who you are and what you want from me!"

Unknown:"Listen woman I have no time for shit, I am calling you to let you know that your sweet little girl is with me and if you want her back, you must sleep a night with me and then you'll get her back or else you are going to lose her like you lost your husband or whatever he was to you. Choose an option by 11 pm."

Amelia:"Wait no-" he hangs up.

Amelia can't believe it. She begins to cry and doesn't know what to do.
Should she call the cops? Should she ask a friend to help? What shall she do?
She is frozen and then hears a notification through her phone buzz as she flinches.

She opens her DM's and sees this message:

She got more anxious and was shivering. She decided to do as he said and went to read a book to calm.

After a few hours, she had the words echoed in her mind and felt like she couldn't move or do anything. She looked at the clock and saw it was 5 pm. She knew she had 5 more hours left to make up her decision.

She sighed and went to make herself some food.
She cooked spaghetti this time-she realizes that Chris used to love her spaghetti. She smiles and hears another notification blow on her phone. She flinches like the first time even though she turned her phone volume off. She carefully grabs her phone and sees this message:

 She carefully grabs her phone and sees this message: