CHAPTER 8

"you have no right to do that !!!!! " Bella yelled, filling the entire college with her echo

Instead of slapping a regular guy, she hit the popular college guy who also happens to be a bully.

With a slap from Bella, Ace's face turned to face the other side. Ace's reddened eyes are a sign of his raging temper.

"Ava, are you okay?" she inquired, placing her hands on Ace's shoulder to make sure.

Ava gave Bella a death glare.

" Hey how you dare to slap ace huh? "Do you know who he is?" Ava said as she moved toward her.

"I do not want to know in the first place, and he deserves more than a slap." Bella glared at Ace, her eyes burning.

Ace prevented Ava from speaking by holding her wrist and then moved to approach Bella, getting closer until there was no space between them.

" I'm sorry " Ace said softly, causing everyone in the college to gasp.

"Are you sorry?" With her hands folded across her chest, Bella enquired.

Ace said, "Yeah, I am sorry for everything I did. The board of boys' restroom should not be changed to Mr. Kim cabin."

Bella said, "Okay, I forgive you, but only once," and turned to leave, leaving Ace to smirk and rub his right cheek.

"What is this ace ? Huh? You released her? She slapped you, damn it "Ava exclaimed, looking shocked.

Ace smirked and said, "You think I let her go no baby, now I got my new prey, just wait and watch."

Upon knocking on Mr. Kim's cabin door, Bella was answered with a "come in" response from someone inside. She went inside and said hello to Mr. Kim.

"Good morning, Mr. Kim," Bella stated firmly.

Mr. Kim grinned and said, "Good morning Bella, how was your day in college?"

"Better," I say, disguising the entire circumstance with a false smile.

Mr. Kim said, "Okay, then your class is right from here," and Bella nodded.

Bella thanked Mr. Kim before heading out of the office.

She entered the classroom and saw many students chatting about her, but she chose to ignore them. Upon seeing an empty seat, she dropped her bag on the desk and sat down, feeling frustrated by everything.

She looked up to see Ace when she abruptly realized someone was seated next to her. He smiled warmly at her, causing her eyes to widen.

" Why you're sitting here? " Bella questioned, agitated.

Ace said, bending closer to her, "Because it is my seat, kitten."

Bella threatened him, saying, "Do not call me kitten otherwise." She pointed her finger in front of him.