Part 3💦

A thrill runs down your spine when he lets out a grunt of disapproval. You can tell he's still fighting
himself on giving into his desires, so you clench down on him again as you increase your pace.

Just like you thought, the lustful action ignites something in him. His hands squeeze your tits on their own thistime, pinching and tugging on your hard nipples before they trail down your body.

Seungcheol sits up, any qualms about what was happening pushed out of his mind. He couldn't think
about his wife or the fact that he had enabled your behavior by always indulging your bratty desires.

All he could think about was your sweet little cunt.

"God, baby." He groans as his hands go to rest on your ass.

"You're such a needy girl. Couldn't even ask me properly for my cock. You just had to come in here and take it like a greedy little brat."

His big hands deliver a harsh slap to your ass which make you cry out and jolt forward. Seungcheol captures one of your tits in his mouth, tongue gliding over your taut nipple with an eagerness he'd been holding back until now.

"Daddy!" You mewl out, pussy clenching hard around his throbbing cock.

Seungcheol hisses around your nipple and kneads your ass. He slowly starts to fuck up into you as he
sucks and nips at your sensitive bud.

His senses are completely invaded by you-your taste, your scent, your touch. He can feel you get wetter as he wildly flicks his tongue around your nipple, rolling and sucking on it as if it's an addicting candy.

Your arms wrap around your stepdad's broad shoulders, pulling him closer to your chest as you slide up and down his thick cock. You toss your head back with a loud moan when his hands squeeze your ass as he starts to guide you up and down his dick. His leaking tip hits a spot that makes you see stars, and it pushes you closer to your orgasm.

"Fuck!" You squeal. "I love riding your big cock, daddy!

"Yeah?" He groans against your tit. Seungcheol's wet mouth pops off your nipple, a string of saliva
attached to his lips. His eyes are dark with arousal and need.

"Love me stretching out your tight little pussy?"

"Yes, daddy, yes! Can't get enough of your dick!"

Your juices are dripping down his heavy balls and make the sound of his skin slapping against yours
entirely carnal. Every clap of his heavy balls on your ass jolts you and forces you to brace yourself onhis strong chest.

One of Seungcheol's hand trails up your spine and cups the back of your head to pull you to his lips. His mouth devours yours in a lust-fuelled kiss.

Seungcheol swallows your squeal as him other hand moves between your legs. His thumb finds your puffy clot, rubbing practiced circles on the aching bud. You moan into each other's mouths as yourjuices coat his unrelenting cock.

All it takes is one particularly hard thrust for you to cum all overSeungcheol's cock.

"Da-Daddy!" You cry out in ecstasy as your cream stains his throbbing cock.

Seungcheol moans along with you. His eyes roll to the back of his head at the feeling of your hot cunt
tightening impossibly around him. It almost feels like you're suffocating his cock, and he loves every
second of it.

He licks his lips as he fucks up into you, stimulating you through your orgasm. The sight of you cumming is something he'll never forget. A carnal desire consumes him, and in that moment he realizes he never wants to stop seeing it.

"Cum inside me, daddy." You whimper in his ear.

You feel Seungcheol's cock twitch and throb inside you. Immediately, you can tell the idea turns him on as much as it does you. As always, you're determined to get what you want.

"Want it so bad, daddy. Please." You plead.

Seungcheol starts to fuck up into you roughly, groaning when he hears your needy pleas. It's rare foryou to say the word please, and to hear you moan it out so wantonly because you want his cum is driving him insane. As usual, he's going to give you what you want.

That doesn't mean he won't take full advantage of your desperation, though.

"Bratty little girl wants her pussy stuffed?" He coos against your collarbone.

"You want daddy to fuck you full of cum?"

God, you've never wanted anything more. And at this point, you aren't above begging for it.

"Yes!" You pant, thighs trembling as you move your hips to meet his rough thrusts.

"Cum in my pussy, daddy! Fill me up like the nasty slut I am!" Your words and your fucked out face are enough to push Seungcheol over the edge. He spills his hot cum into you with a loud moan of your name.

Lewd squelching mix in with your cries of pleasure, themusky smell of sex permeating the air as your stepfather fucks his cum deep inside your battered cunt.

"Fuck, just look at you." Seungcheol groans as he keeps slamming his cock against your cervix.

"Milking daddy's cock like the greedy little brat that you are."

But he doesn't stop there😝🤭

To be continued....

Don't forget to like, share, follow me! For more updates!