The Power Of A Black Woman

Listen. Do you hear that? No. I didn't think you would. Listen for a minute and we'll see if we can hear it together. Nope, nope, we can't hear it. Let me tell you what I heard. That was the last shard of glass in my fragile glass heart that fell out and for general knowledge sake ... the rest fell out the first time you broke my heart.  

There's nothing like actions that say the way a heart feels is there? I gave my life to make you feel happy. You pretend you want me until you got what you wanted and ran back to her. And then when you needed more than she could give you it was right beck to me again. But hey, guess what! It's all good in the end right old buddy, old chump! It's all good!  

You know ... standing here in the doorway of this dressing room I have a pretty good view of exactly what's going on. Dohhh .... sweedie close your mouth. There is no reason to be this suprised really. I thought that I was the one who needed to be shocked. Believe me though, I am. But, alas, i am a strong BLACK woman and I can hold my tears until i'm alone. As for you though ... we can't have you looking so ransacked on our wedding day! Ummm... sweedie ... Biancha if i'm guessing right ... you know it really isn't lady like or proper at all to have a dress that high above your WAIST at a wedding right ... especially because it didn't even start yet and you were in a room with the door closed with the groom. 

Temper temper! You mustn't glare at people so, ESPECIALLY when you're intruding. Yes ... do excuese us a minute while I talk to my husband, oops ... i mean ex-fiance. 

Gregory Donald Junior! well i must say first of all that this is quite shocking. Or maybe it's not. I don't know anymore.  

Wow! ... Biancha left your lap really warm and it doesn't escape my notice that she has you well "set" too. Put your hand back down!! do NOT even TRY to wipe away my tears. I should have know all along that it would end up like this. We were perect together. Everyone said so, everyone believed it, I felt it and even I believed it but you, aparently, did not. You went out again and found yourself a fake little barbie while I stayed at home cooking and cleaning and doing all I could to keep you happy. 

I said no! Don't touch my tears! As much of a snake as you are you'll have to get used to tears weather you like it or not because everywhere you go they will be sure to follow you. Since Biancha has you so "set" I guess i can assume that she set you up with a house. Set you up with her cooking. Set you up with your laundry. Set up kid's affairs. Set up every way that she can think of to make you happy.  

Well, sweedie, honey bunch, my first love, my first kiss, my first everything, I wish you well with Biancha, because from now until the end of time you will NOT be in my bed, in my home, in my LIFE. Well, our lives I should say. Remember that day 3 months ago, yeah ... the only day that you loved me, well we made a love child on that day. I'm 3 months pregnant and I intend to keep my baby. It takes two to tango ... but it sure don't need two to raise a baby good and proper. I guess it's true what they say... sometimes the best way to love someone is to give them away. And i'll be telling my child that their daddy said that 10 years from now. (8) I've got all my life to live, and i've got all my love to give, I will survive (8)

<Hey guys, this is my first attempt at writing a real book. It's based on experiences so tell me if you like and i'll see if i can continue it :D -Andi ookami-san (self proclaimed) >