Chapter 14

Alex's Pov

I woke up the next morning to no one beside me. Charlotte must have left early for school while I couldn't be assed going.

I kept hearing my phone go off, so I finally decided to look and see what it was.

It was Charlotte?

I opened our messages and the number of texts I had from her telling me to open my photo album.

So I go onto my photo album, and there's a new album full of Charlotte taking photos of me sleeping and her either kissing me poking me, and other stuff.

I looked at the time and realised that they would be at lunch, so I decided to call them.

"Hey baby, did you see your new album in your photos?" Charlotte asks as she answers.

"Yeh, I did," I say, laughing.

"Well, did you like it?" Charlotte asks, laughing.

"Straight to favourites, so they were," I say, and Charlotte laughs.

"Oi, why are you not in school the day?" Alexander asks.

"Couldn't be assed," I say.

"We got to go baby the bell just went bye."

"Ok bye my love," I say, hanging up.

What should I do today it is nearly 1 pm, so I might wait and then go and lift Charlotte.

I got up and got changed into some jeans and a jumper, then ran down the stairs and saw that no one was home.

I grab the keys for my bike and rode off

While I was riding, I saw a small flower shop, so I pulled in and went in.

"Hi, is there anything I can help you with?" I was greeted with by the cashier "yeh do you have a small bundle of purple flowers? " I ask.

"Yes, right this way," she says as she leads me further into the shop and stops in front of purple flowers.

"Is there a type of flower you are looking for?" she asks me. "Yeah, their purple tulips, I think their  called," I say, then she hands me a small bunch "these".

"Yes, thank you" I say as I take the flowers from her hands "is there a lucky lady that you will be giving them to" the cashier asks as we walk over to the till.

"Uh their for my granny, she recently passed away" I say and the cashiers face drops "oh my god, I didn't know, I'm so sorry" the cashier says "it's okay" I say with a smile.

"Well, have a nice day," the cashier says as she hands me  the flowers again. "Thank you," I say as I walk out of the shop.

When I was putting the flowers into my bag, I saw a small like business card with a number and a small message on it saying, I found you cute, give me a call?'.

I shoved the card into my pocket and got back on my motorbike and rode off. While on my journeys, I decided to go to McDonalds and get lunch, well brunch.

After I got my food, I got back on my motorbike and made my way to Grannies' grave.

After a bit of a journey, I finally got to the grave, and there were only a few flowers, not as many as I thought.

I park my bike then I take my food and flowers out, and then make my way down to her grave, I put the flowers down and then I sit down beside her grave and ate my food.

After I finished eating, I stayed beside her grave for a while, just talking about stuff that was on my mind, and it helped me a lot.

I looked at the time on my phone, and it was 2:30pm, so I packed up all my things and then got on my bike and rode off back home.