75.

At around 7 pm...

" Babe you want something..??.." yg asked him by showing some food from refrigerator...

" Um... No .. I've eaten already with tae.." jm just ignored him and continued scrolling own phn at dinning table chair..

" Jimin.. jimin.." yg called him many times but jm is deep down in phn ..

" Babe .. but are you watching..?..huh..??.." yg placed own food at shelf nearby and going towards jm with fast footsteps....

" I.. i.. I'm just watching some artworks.." jm hurriedly turn off own phn and put it down in own pocket...

" Show me..??.." yg angrily said with widen eyes...

" But ...but ... " Jm mumbled but yg put out his phn from his pocket...

" I called you many times lately..but .. what the fuck you did watching..?.." yg make him to unlock it ...

But he got shocked.. after saw own pics in his gallery that were pretty amazing and they all are AI edits of yoongi ...

 after saw own pics in his gallery that were pretty amazing and they all are AI edits of yoongi

" Oo baby

" Oo baby .. if you want this .. just tell me directly.. i'll try all these styles for you...huh.." yg's gazes softened suddenly ...and hugging jm with very tight grip...

" Are you feeling me six packs.. heartbeat..and all the vessels which are screaming with your name from all sides .." yg said behind his ear ...and carrying him in bridal style to own room...

" Yoo---Yoon we' ve to go clg tomorrow.. just don't gonna do anything wild ..." Jm innocently looking at yg with confusing eyes...but tight own grip upto his shoulders..

" We Don't need to go clg .." yg still carried him but replied his statement in serious tone...

" But .. why..?.. " jm continuously asking him questions.. about what he stated lately...

" Because..." Yg hitting own door and it is open with dark atmosphere everywhere...

" Yoon.. why .. " jm sitting at his bed innocent and asked him again and again...

" Jimin look.. actually I don't need to do this job.. with this job not even pay for my car fuel.. and i completed my task already for which I did want to do this..and after that I just went clg because to see you... And now you're also with me... That's why..." Yg looking for something here and there and explaining him everything simultaneously.....

" But ... then why I need to go... I can also be continue my classes from home.." jm asked him in low voice....

" Who said to go to clg regularly.. if I'm gonna be at home you also have to .." yg finally that thing and coming close to jm to show him this....

Actually that is a birthday card which jm gave to yg at his birthday...in this there is a line which yoongi likes the most ' you're my moon... Because you even brighten in dark ...'

" Tell me.. how you got your back moon tattoos..?... Or you really missed me..??.." yg looking at him with unblinking eyes ..

but jm is clearly remembered.. that when he was child... He always look at him like he is the moon ... Yoongi always helped him no matter it's day or night .. like moon give us own light when we don't have any source and yg also like moon who handled everything on his own without parents...

When jm was child..he always wanna be a strong man like yoongi... But because he sent abroad to study he never met yoongi for few years.. but he missed him a lot ... he felt lonely sometimes.. he don't liked to adore moon alone from own roof .. that's why he got these moon tattoos...for the sake of friendship.. but he didn't realised that this is always more than friends.. and friendship...

" Yeah .. be honest .. i really missed you .. i cried many times after remembering our together time in my home ... We were been enjoying alot .." jm continuously walking deep down in own thoughts.. but yg kissed him in a single sec.. and this is a long and very passionate kiss after a long time...

" Enough.. past is past .. and you love me in the present.. that's all.. okay darling... " Yg tucked his bangs behind his ear .. and patting his face in slow motion...

" You don't have rights to leave me again... Understood..?.. " yg said before hover over him.. and making him lie down on bed ..

" You wanna know about me wish .. about which I asked for ..?.." yg slowly moving own hands to his hand and make them stick with bedsheet...

" Yeah .I am gonna keep my words.." jm said without hesitation and looking straight into yg's eyes...

" Then .. I wanna fuck you very hardly. In every corner of your mansion... Do you grant me this wish .. my highness..??.." yg smirked after seeing his blushing face from every angle..

" You're pervert.. " jm just smiled and snuggling own head into his chest...

" Then.. let me take it as yes.." yg kissed him till his breathes were struggling to came out ..

_________________________________________

Stay tuned...