000. MANUAL

真剣に!?

真剣に!?

@ OREO_CHIYO — 06/24/24 ⿻﹏﹒✦

𐙚⭑𓂃 Oh my! What could have caused such an esteemed individual such as yourself to stumble upon my book?

REQUESTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE YET !

                             ><

           Information about the book ⵌ♡

੭ best read in light mode . . .

੭ was randomly created by the author herself because she just had the urge to write something related to romance . . .

੭ will be the first book that the author will be dedicated to and update for once . . .

੭ strictly an x reader, as stated in the title, there will be no WANDERER x CHARACTER or WANDERER x OC . . .

੭ the STYLE OF WRITING in this book will possibly change as time passes by . . .

੭ possible that some chapters will have typos or grammar mistakes. . .

੭ will have an inconsistent uploading schedule depending on how busy the author is . . .

                             ><

       Information about the author ⵌ♡

‹𝟹 Hello! I go by the name Payinyein or Yein for short. I'm a female, and my preferred use of pronouns is she/her !

‹𝟹 I typically enjoy reading, drawing, and playing games. My favorite colors are pink and mint (and possibly blue). Additionally, I like to spend time listening to music. I'm a hopeless romantic who loves to waste her hours indoors !

                            ><

                               Additional rules ⵌ♡

╰┈➤ please call me by my name or "author" and not by "author-chan, kun, etc." as I am uncomfortable being referred to by that term, mainly because I am not Japanese.

╰┈➤ do not start wars in the comments, or else you will be blocked.

╰┈➤ do not sexualize the characters when they are still clearly minors (eg., Highschool AU).

╰┈➤ if you don't like any of the contents of this book, kindly click away instead of sending a hate comment.

╰┈➤ be respectful and be kind to others!

╰┈➤ lastly, enjoy your time and have fun reading! Maybe you can vote for a chapter too, wink wink

──────。゚•┈꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱┈•  。゚──────