✯𝐶𝒉𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4: 𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑡

In University

Aarav: "Arjun, check the CCTV footage and talk to the students. We need every detail."
Arjun: "Yes, sir."

Aarav (to principle) "Ma'am where is the body?"
Principal: "Sir it is in the store room."
Aarav: "you guys touch anything there?"
Principal: "No sir, we called you as soon as we saw the dead body. And we didn't let anybody go there, but?"

Aadhya(angrily): "But what?"
Principal: "But a boy was checking the dead body and the room."
Aarav: "Who was he?"
Principal: "He's still inside. He said he was a private detective."

Aarav( to Aadhya) "Aadhya you take the complete details.Samaira and I go inside."
Aadhya: "Ok Sir."

(Aarav and smaira enters the store room and notices someone already working there.)

Aarav: (Angrily) "Who the hell are you? And what are you doing here?"

Rudra: (Calmly)" I'm Rudra Jaiswal, a private detective. Here's my ID."

(Shows ID card)

𝑹𝒖𝒅𝒓𝒂 𝑱𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒘𝒂𝒍: He is 25 year old intelligent and brave Detective

"𝐼𝑓 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝒉𝑎𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑠, 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢."

ᴹᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐʸ ᵇʳⁱˡˡⁱᵃⁿᵗ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ.

(If there is a need in the story, I will introduce you to the family members. Let it be for now.)

*********************************************************

Aarav: (Scoffs) "A private detective? This is a police matter now. Leave."

Rudra: (Politely) "Sorry, sir, but I'm working on this case. Perhaps we can collaborate?"

Aarav: (Reluctantly) "Fine. But stay out of my way."

(Smaira starts examining the body.)

Smaira: "Aarav, this girl seems to have ingested poison."

Aarav: (Irritated) "So, it's a suicide then?"

Smaira: (Rolling her eyes) "When did I say that? I said she ingested poison, but this looks more like a murder to me."

Aarav: (Confused) "What do you mean?"

Smaira: "Come, let me show you. (Leads Aarav and Rudra to the body) Look at her position. Why would someone commit suicide right at the gate? She could have committed suicide even while sitting on the chair."

(Points around)

Smaira: "There are scuff marks suggesting she tried to crawl for help. And this chair? Recently used. Look at the dust around it."

Aarav: (Nods) "Okay, I get it. No need to explain every detail."

Smaira: (Smirking) "That's my job, Aarav. The rest will be confirmed at the lab."