The Summoning

A/N: Hello everyone and welcome to the crossover that I always wanted to do. This is something that I always wanted to happen and here it is. I want to say that this is the first Fanfic series that I will write that is not adopted or a One-Shot. I'm still a beginner at this and I will say to please be patient. I also want to say that if anyone wants to help then please tell me so I can send a discord link. Just tell me in PM and I will send it. Also please tell me what I can do to make the story better. Thank you and enjoy the story.

Disclaimer: I do not own Arifureta and Shin Megami Tensei. All of those go to their respectful owners. Images not owned by me as well.

"Yuichi" - Basic speaking
'Yuichi' - Mind speaking

__________________________________

Play "Sahori" from Shin Megami Tensei V OST

In an area of darkness there was a young man who was named Yuichi Sato. He looked like he was in his teenage years. He had medium length black hair that reached the bottom of the ear and piercing sharp blue eyes. His height was about 170 cm. His body appeared to be slim yet a bit muscular at the same time. He wore a black cloak, and his hood was down. Underneath the cape he had what looked like black medieval shirt and pants except his clothing appeared to be dirty and damaged. All in all, he appeared to be handsome. However, he was looking terrified and in pain. His eyes looked like he was afraid that there was no hope for what would happen next.

"Why is this happening?!" The Teenager shouted "What the hell did I ever do wrong to get here?!"

These words were echoed by Yuichi Sato, who was trapped in what could be described as hell. Everything was dark and there was the sound of monsters fighting each other around the area. The pain of being here was unbearable and he wished it was just a nightmare that he could wake up from. However, the pain he is currently feeling easily told him that it was no dream, and it was happening in reality.

"I don't understand why this happened?! All I did was do something good! Why the fuck did this have to happen?! Why am I going through torture again!?"

End OST

_________________________________

Flashback
(7 years ago)

On a cold night, there were police cars gathered around a certain area. The area was an apartment building that looked too cheap to live in. Each had only one bedroom. The kitchen and living room were combined as one. All in all, those apartments had small rooms that could barely fit two people to live in. The sound of the police being outside many people went outside their homes to see what was going on. The police were dragging two people with them. The two people that were being dragged were a man and a woman. The man looked like he was middle aged. He had really short white colored hair and blood shot black eyes. His face had a beard that looked like it was shaved short. He was dressed in a tank top and sweatpants. Overall, people would say he looked like a drug dealer. The woman looked like she was younger. She had black shoulder length hair and blue eyes. Her face was clean minus the bags in her eyes that were from not sleeping enough. She was dressed in a white shirt and black jeans. These two were screaming a lot as they were being dragged by the police.