1| You

Flashback

I was on the floor, crying over my long green hair, that was now burned and on the floor. "Why would you do that? I loved my hair," I cried, rubbing my eyes with my tiny hands.

"Aw, Deku. Are you crying?" He laughed, he burned my hair, then laughed at me.

"Don't worry, it'll grow back, hahaha!!"

He laughed.

Again, and again. Over and over and over.

Gasp.

My eyes flew wide open. It was only a dream....a dream. I sat up on my bed, frantically pulling my hair to see it's all there, no damage.

I can't seem to get his face out of my mind, night after night it's the same horrible Nightmare.

I take a deep breath to calm myself down. Inhale, Exhale.

My mother moved us after elementary school and we lived in England, I've been home schooled ever since then, and it was great!

But now she's putting me back in to regular school, hurray. Why am I going back to regular school? Because mommy dearest, thought it would be good for me to go to school and make friends, apparently so I don't end up as a socially awkward hermit a few years from now.

Psht.

I don't even need friends, I'm fine by myself, no long lunch lines, no rushing to class, just peaceful silence. But now, that's coming to an end.

Sigh.

"Are you excited for your first day back to regular school, Izuku?" My mother asked. I looked up from my cereal giving her the 'are you serious' look, I think she got the memo.

"Mother, no. I don't want to! I hate school." I groaned. I'm an introvert, I don't like being around people unless I feel comfortable, right now I'm not comfortable.

"Hmm, so you're not excited to make friends?"

"Uhm, nuh uh." I went to grab my bag and headed to the passenger side of my mother's car. I am a passenger princess, of course I sit in the passenger side.

My mother joined me in the car shortly after and we began driving to my new school. I was just looking out the window. Japan looks so strange to me now, it's been 10 years since I've been here. Meh, I'd choose England over this place any day.

We got to the school and I got out of the car leaving my mother inside.
"Do you have your bus pass and your ID?" She questioned me.

"Yes mom I have everything."

"Okay hun, have a good day!" Mom yelled from the driving car. "I won't!" I yelled back.

I got pass security and entered the school looking around at the different students. I'm the new kid, so naturally eyes are on me. Maybe it's because I'm a snatched waist, slim thick queen.

I'm not sure how I'm going to survive this. I've never been around people my age before, I don't know what their like or what their quirks are.

Wondering around the school aimlessly, I bumped into someone.

Shit.

"I'm sorry about that, I didnt see you." I said to the person.

"That's ok, what's your name?" I heard a girl say to me. I turned around to be faced with a pink skinned alien.

"My name is Izuku Midoriya." I said to her.

"Are you new here? I've never seen you before." I hummed in response.