Chapter 34 Finding Out The Truth

Feeling the vehicle come to a stop, and sitting up in the seat rubbing my eyes. I look over just as Ash gets out of the truck and walks around to my side. Undoing my seat belt as he opens the door and meeting his smiling face, "Welcome back to the sunshine love."

Taking his hands as I climb out, "Thank you once again for doing all of this for me."

"Of course, anything for my queen and little bean." Following behind him, we walk into my apartment and I inhale my relaxing smell of lavender. Heading towards my bedroom to find sweatpants and I turn just as Ash goes to greet Tryston outside.

I shake my head knowing those two will do anything it takes to protect the little bean and I. Shutting my door and stripping off my scrubs, my hands wander down to my stomach. Sauntering over to the mirror and looking at my belly, knowing with me being a bit plus size it will take a bit to show. However, I can feel the little flutter that I call my little bean.

"I already love you so much little bean, and you have so much longer to grow yet." Grabbing my sweats and pulling those on, along with a loose comfy shirt. Throwing my hair into a messy bun and grabbing my water before heading back out into the living room.

"Are you sure you aren't putting it on backwards?" Ash taps his foot watching Tryston as he installs a doorbell camera at my front door.

Tryston rolls his eyes, "I am doing it exactly how the directions said to do it."

Walking up to them and giggling, shaking my head, "With both of you I would hope that it would be installed correctly."

Ash looks at me and his face brightens up and he walks over to me wrapping his arms around my waist, "You look hot in sweatpants."

I blush and lean my head against him, "Whatever you say."

Tryston laughs as he finishes up, "I would say get a room, however I am just as bad with Trish. The girls will always know their parents love each other that's for sure. Sage, is it okay if I have your phone? I can install the app on it so you get notifications."

Handing my phone over to Tryston so he can get it all hooked up and I look up at Ash smiling. He stares down at me as though I am the prettiest girl in the world.

"Don't you have to go back to work babe?"

Ash sighs and nods, "Unfortunately. I wish I could stay home with you, but being the plant manager I need to get back and finish."

Placing my hand on his cheek and pulling him towards me and kissing him softly reassuring him that I will be okay. Leaning his head against mine he lets out a breath that he seems to have been holding in.

"I love you Ash. I will be okay besides Tryston will be here and he won't let anything happen to me."

Ash kisses me one more time before pulling me into a super tight hug, "If anything happens please call me right away or if your blood pressure feels off. I want to make sure you and little bean are okay."

I nod kisses his cheek, "I promise love. Little bean and I will be just fine."

Ash gives me another hug before looking over Tryston's work. Tryston fists bumps him and smile, "Don't worry brother, she will be just fine."

Ash nods and heads to his truck pulling out to head back to work. Tryston holds the front door open for me and I make my way to my comfy spot on the couch.

Tryston turns on the xbox handing me a controller, "I downloaded a game for you the other day. Figured we could play it together."

I laugh, "So you mean you want to get your but beat by a girl?"