puppy- noco🍋

This is probably going to be very short -

Cody: As me and my boyfriend were driving from Geoffs party I suddenly spotted something In the alleyway. It was a ....box...? So I told my boyfriend to pull over and when he did.. I open the car door and got out to investigate the box inside there was a....puppy? So I quickly got Noah and told him there was a puppy in a box. The puppy looked cold and scared so I took my jacket off and put it on the puppy. But Noah said that the puppy might have rabies and to take my jacket off the puppy.

I ignored him and asked if we could keep the Puppy Noah said yes but he won't be taking care of it. I said okay and asked if we could take him to the vet but Noah said all the vets are probably closed by now. I said okay and we picked up the puppy and put him in the backseat and the we got in the car and drove to the store and bought puppy stuff.

Noah: When we got home Cody immediately put on gloves and took the puppy to the sink and washed him up. I have to admit the puppy was pretty cute. After the puppy got washed up we gave him food and had a whole argument about if we should give the puppy wet food or dry food and we ended up giving him both. Then we walked the dog to take A stinky poope in the yard. Soon after we went back home and went to sleep. I woke up at 7:42 in the moring and i woke Cody up told him we have to take the puppy to the vet.

Cody: After Noah woke me up I went to check on the puppy. The puppy was sleeping he was so cute after I checked on the puppy I got some clothes and took a fresh shower and Noah took one too. After we showered We took the puppy and put in in the backseat of our car and drove to the vet I was quite happy to go to the vet because my friend, Dj was working there. Dj and I  have been friends since total drama ended
So I was glad I get to see him again. As soon as we got into the vet I asked if I could book dj and they said yes noah did not care at all.

Cody :once we brought the puppy into dj's room dj asked what his name. We told him that we didn't know his name and that he was a stray dog and that we found him in a box. Dj said that there was nothing wrong with him but he did have to eat healthy foods and get trained to get better because he was malnourished. After that dj said we could keep him. soon after, we left the vet to go to petsmarts and get him more stuff like toys, food, and bowls. Then we took him home and trained him for a while by the time we were done it was the afternoon And we had already named him rocky. In the afternoon Noah started cooking diner while I gave rocky some food after rocky ate I started training him to do some tricks. After a while Noah was done cooking and we ate. Then an hour later rocky had went to sleep and then me and Noah did too.

Words: 5947

I'm so lazy.