Military

Jung Hoseok discharged from military one month ago. Mostly he's just sleeping or writing music. But today he's really happy. Happy because his buddy Namjoon coming to his new penthouse today for meeting with him. So he's happy.

Hoseok has feelings for Namjoon since the start. But he never utter those words. Because he's afraid. Afraid of rejection so he kept quiet.

He was texting with Jimin and Jin and they were telling him to dress sexy. To see Namjoon's reaction. He wants to see that too so he dressed sexy.

"It's not that sexy but it shows my pretty waxed legs" Hoseok exclaimed

He was already humming when the doorbell rang. He ran towards the door and open with a beaming smile. He was waiting for Namjoon to look up but when his eyes followed Namjoon's eyes, he freezed. Namjoon looking at his legs with licking his lips. Hoseok felt naked under Namjoon's gaze.

They are now in a couch putting a decent space between them talking about military. Whenever Hoseok fold his legs or put them on the couch, Namjoon's eyes follows. Hoseok was observing him with a smirk . For a little teasing, Hoseok put his hands inside his sweatshirt and lifting a little showing his pretty navel by pretending to scratch.

Namjoon got a boner

Namjoon got a boner. It almost looked like it will brust out any moment now.
"I can't take it anymore" Namjoon said. " If you don't like it, you can slap me or bite me , okay? "Added.

Hoseok even didn't understand what is happening. Namjoon grab Hoseok's nape and pulled him into a kiss. Hoseok just melted right there. He was trying very hard to copy like Namjoon but Namjoon was aggressive. He was sucking Hoseok's lips, jaws, neck and collarbone. Namjoon was marking up his property and Hoseok was moaning mess.

Hoseok : Joon ah ~
Namjoon : Yes baby?
Hoseok : I love you from our teenage days.
Namjoon : Shit. Why didn't you tell me sooner?
Namjoon : I love you too baby.
Namjoon : I didn't confessed to you before because I was having problem about sex.
Hoseok : Why?
Namjoon : I am not interested in any other boys. Only you. So I couldn't figure it out why I can't get hard?
Namjoon : Today when I saw your legs, I got semi hard.

Hoseok was laying down on the couch while Namjoon was kneeling in front of him. Hearing legs, Hoseok put his left leg on Namjoon's chest and started to rub.

Namjoon : *groan*

Namjoon hold Hoseok's legs on his waist and pull him up on his shoulder.

Hoseok : ahhhh~
Namjoon : Such a naughty kitten I got.

Hoseok : I am not naughty 😗 ahh~
Namjoon : **slapped Hoseok's asscheeks**

Soon they are in Hoseok's master bedroom. Namjoon didn't waste his time at all and dive into Hoseok's belly. Hoseok moaning while grabbing Namjoon's hair. When they got naked, Hoseok can't tell it at all. He was in a dazed until he felt a warm sensation in his cunt . He moaned deliciously giving Namjoon a show while moving his hips. Namjoon felt proud knowing Hoseok enjoying his services.

Hoseok screamed when Namjoon entered in his slutty cunt. Namjoon was so big even bigger than his 9 inch dildo. The way Namjoon was fucking him, he was sure he can't walk 7 days straight. But who cares? He got the man he always wanted. Now nothing can be wrong.

Namjoon was so aggressive that Hoseok's full body was covered with bite marks, hickeys, bruises and scratches. It was their 4th round while Hoseok already came for 12 times.

Hoseok : I.. I can't ah~ anymore
Namjoon : Last one 🥺🥺
Hoseok : You are saying this for a long time 😤😤
Namjoon : I promise baby 😗😗 it's last.
Hoseok : 😤 Okay.

At 3 am
8 rounds later 😇
(Man's are liar)
2 minutes before finishing, Hoseok fainted. Namjoon felt a little guilty but he's really happy today. Finally he got his love. He was thinking about the impossible sex with men but Hoseok made it so easy. Maybe he only attracted to only male and that is Hoseok.

Namjoon : I don't need others anyway. He is enough ❤
Why is he looking so cute while sleeping? 😍😍
Jung Hoseok-sshi , You are fucking mine. Only mine. Today we got together. We always be together. Either you love me or not. You can't get away anymore 😤. My precious angel 😍.

THE END