Chapter 1

Laura's pov.

I was laying on my bed talking to one of my best friends Rydel on the phone.

"Hi dell" I said.

"Hey laur" she answered, "hey can you come over for a sleep over today or like in one hour?"

"Sure I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Yay!" She exclaimed, "bye!"

"Bye!" And with that we hung up. I packed all the stuff I needed for the sleep over.

Then I grabbed my skateboard and grabbed my bag, and ran out of the house screaming "I'm sleeping over at a friends house bye!"

Once I got out side I skateboarded to Rydel's house.

When I arrived I rand the door bell and a tall, muscular, and cute blonde opened the door.

"Hi I'm Laura is Rydel here?" I asked the blonde.

"Hi.. um I think she's upstairs in her room." he said pointing to the stairs. "by the way I'm Ross I'm one of Rydel's brothers."

"Nice to meet you, and thanks." I said walking up the stairs and busting open Rydel's door to find her laying on her bed taking selfies.

"What are you doing?" I laughed at her weird faces.

"Um.. duh! I'm taking hilarious selfies while waiting for you." she says with a weird looking face.

"You're spending so much Time with Ellington these days." I smirked at her. She blushed Crimson red.

I quickly pulled out my phone and took a picture of her while she was still blushing. Knowing that she hates it when people take pictures of her blushing.

Do I know why? No.

Do I want to know why? No.

"LAURA!!" She screamed, and tried to grab my phone but I ran out of the room with her chasing me to delete the photo.

Good thing I grabbed my skateboard on my way out. I was skating around the house when I reached the kitchen and saw stormie and saw Ross, Ellington, and 3 other dudes sitting down.

2 were brunette and the other was blonde.

"No skateboarding in my house laura" she scowled me.

"Got it stormie" I went to give her a big ole' bear hug which she returned.

End of pov.

3rd person pov.
"LAURA YOU BETTER DELETE THAT PHOTO!!" Rydel screamed coming into the kitchen.

"Rydel no screaming in the house!" Stormie told her.

"Yeah Rydel" the guy with the blonde head said it with a smirk on his face.

"Shut up" she glared at him, "you also got yelled at like.. an hour ago so-" her mom cut her off knowing that she would of cussed at him "Rydel!!"

Rydel sighs out of frustration.
"anyways you better delete that photo Laura." she says glaring at her.

"No way!" And with that she went to grab the phone from her, but she went to hide behind Ellington the she said, "wait I have a compromise."

"Okay, what is it?" She asks.

Laura rolled her eyes and grabbed Rydel by her shirt and dragged her to her room.

"Okay so if you do the thing I'm going to tell you then I'll delete the picture. okay?" Laura tells her once they locked the door.

"Okay." she started, "what do I have to do?"

Laura smirked deviously "you have to go up to Ellington kiss him."

Rydel smiled because of how easy it was. "deal, but first delete the photo." they shook hands then Laura grabbed her phone and deleted the photo.

"There I did it." And with that they both went down stairs, looking for Ellington.

They looked all around the house, but they couldn't find him. so they asked the guys if they knew where he was.

"Hey....." Laura started not knowing anyone's name. Except Ross.

"Riker" said a guy with blond hair.

"Ryland" a guy with short brunette hair said

"Rocky" a long haired brunette said.

"I'm Laura" Laura said.

Then Rydel asked:

"Do you guys know where Ellington is?"

"Yeah, his mom texted him to go home." Riker replied to the two girls in front of him.

"Ugh!!" Laura complained.

"Ok." rydel said. "Now I don't have to do the dare, so, HA!"

"Whatever" Laura muttered.

------------------

Hey guys I'm sorry that this is a short chapter but hopefully the next chapter will be longer.

See ya l8r ✌✌✌