𝕮𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑

The sound of pen on the paper was the only sound in the room, the noise getting louder and louder in frustration until you ended up knocking the object down and stopping writing.

"Heizou's work really is complicated"

You had noticed the redhead quite tense and tired these days, the cases were accumulating like dust and not even he could cope, you had offered to give him a hand to try slow down his work a little

You got up to make yourself some hot tea, you were going to need it. You didn't take two steps when you felt the front door open. A smile appeared on your face and you ran to the living room.

—Heizou! –he returned the hug you gave him as you rushed towards him– How did it go? Today you arrived early.

He smiled at you and gave you a soft, sweet kiss.

—Well, a little tired, but I can't complain, they transferred several of the cases to another police station due to the overload we had and finally we can breathe a little.

He ran her hand over his shoulder, moving his neck to try to release the accumulated tension.

—How do you feel? –you asked worriedly, you knew the stress had been consuming him, even though he wanted to hide it–.

—Mmm... –he placed his hand on his chin, thinking– It depends... if I tell you, how badly you'll pamper me for feeling better?

You couldn't contain the laughter that escaped your lips. You placed your hands behind his neck and kissed him deeply. When you separated you looked at him with a smile.

—Don't be stupid. I will always pamper you.

He brushed your nose with his as he smiled tenderly.

—You are so beautiful... –he placed his hand on your cheek and the look he gave you had so much love that you almost took your breath away– I love you...

You placed your hand on his that was on your cheek and dressed him with infinite tenderness.

—Me too.

He kissed you again, so deep that you wrapped yourself around his neck tightly and he moved his hands to your waist. He introduced his tongue into your mouth and began to taste you with it.

—You're so beautiful it should be a crime...

You shivered as you felt his breath on your neck. It wasn't exactly a tender moment anymore.

—Heizou...

—Hmm? I thought you wanted to help me release my stress...

His breathing had turned into kisses and you were trying to stifle the sighs that were begging to leave your lips.

—Do you have work tomorrow?

—No... –you spoke as best you could– I had asked for the day off to help you...

—Good. So there are no impediments.

He lowered his hands to your butt and gave you a slight push to make you jump and lift you up, wrapping your legs around his hips and looking at you with a sly smile.

He took you towards the shared room, between kisses and furtive caresses on your part. He set you down on the bed, positioning himself over you.

—Hey, you still have time to tell me if you don't want to... –he murmured as he breathed heavily–

"And shit"