"𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞"

You knew exactly what you were getting into, and you also knew perfectly well that it was wrong, yet why did it feel so right?

—K-Kazuha~ –you sighed as he ran his hands down the path from your belly to your bare chest, taking care to especially touch with his fingers those parts that were particularly sensitive to his touch–.

He grabbed your hand and intertwined it with his, then placed a kiss on it.

—You are beautiful. –He looked up from her to you– You are too beautiful... I feel flattered that I was the one who captured your heart, I feel that you are too great a blessing for me.

You didn't have time to react to his words. The white-haired man directed his lips to your neck and began to distribute delicate kisses that did nothing but torture you.

—Mm~ Kazuha...not here... –you said before wrapping your hands around his neck and bringing him closer to you–

—Hey? –he let out a small laugh, his breath against your sensitive neck made you shiver– You say that but you grab me like that... doesn't it seem a little contradictory to you?

—Someone can discover us...

—And yet you don't want me to let you go. –shame dominated you in an instant– Besides, you brought this on yourself, so be a good girl and hold on, okay?

You sighed, you had thought that making Kazuha jealous would be fun, but you never thought about the white-haired man's revenge.

Although kidnapping you and locking you in the hold of the ship to "punish" you didn't seem like such a bad idea.

—B-but they can listen to us and come in...

—Then we will have to be silent...

You covered your mouth to suppress the moan that threatened to escape when you felt Kazuha's hand go down past your belly and caress a certain spot that made you lose your sanity.

—Mgh~

—That, you see? It is not so difficult.

The urge to give him a well-deserved slap hit your mind, but it faded as quickly as his lips came into contact with yours.

You followed the kiss with need. You hugged him around his neck and he outlined your silhouette with his hands. Despite the situation, he treated you with delicacy and devotion. His tongues met eagerly and his fingers moved even more eagerly over your body.

–You're an Idiot. –You murmured as you separated–

Kazuha just smiled as he slowly lowered himself towards your chest.

—I know.

You moaned as you felt his tongue curl around your nipple. You covered your mouth instantly, he had caught you off guard.

—Shh...

You arched your back as you felt him insert a digit into your intimacy.

—Mgh~ –you bit your lower lip hard to avoid moaning–

—You look so cute like this, with your blushing face, your swollen lips, trying not to moan...god, it only makes me want to devour you more...

He attacked your mouth while he accelerated his finger inside you, you received it gladly and with the same desperation, silencing your moans on his lips.

Your belly groaned with a second intrusion, you writhed in pleasure as both fingers made a mess of your intimacy. You gasped as you felt like you were reaching your limit.