You hate me??

《 Girl × Boy 》
《 Begging, Dom, Edging》

He's my long time enemy and we hate each other to death. He's handsome, the heartthrob of college, and I still hate him a lot. We're now fighting in his home (yes, he said he gave a party and invited others too, including me, but it was "just a prank". This bitch fooled me. So, we're arguing over it when I said I hate him).

"You hate me, huh?!" He screamed as he pinned me against the wall with full force.

"YES YES YES YES YES!! I. HATE. YOU. GOT THAT?" I shouted as I tried to break free from his hold.

"You say yes one more time and I'll make sure you regret it your whole fucking life" he said, raging like a bull. Veins popping out, eyes red due to anger and hard and fast breathing.

"I'll say it a fcking thousand times! I hate you-"

I couldn't complete my sentence as I was pulled into a hot, hungry, breath-taking kiss. My eyes went wide as I tried to hold his collar to push him away, but for some reason, I pulled him closer.

He sucked my lower lip before entering his tongue inside my mouth, exploring every corner of it. I moaned loudly.

"Ahh~"

He roamed his hands on my whole body. He left my lower lip and went to my neck. I threw my head back, giving him more space. He found my sensitive spot and started licking and sucking until a hickey was formed. I held his shirt in a fold and moaned. The pleasure made my toes curl.

He looked straight into my eyes as I was breathing heavily. My chest was heaving up and down as he proudly looked at the way he marked me.

"You still hate me?"

"Yes."

He lifted me up like I was a light feather and threw me on the bed.

"Tf do u think you're doing weirdo!" I screamed but no response.

He started opening his belt... is he going to beat me up? Istg I'll kick his balls if he even tried to do so.

He came towards me, took both of my hands in a grip and tied the belt around my wrist. Wtf.

"Yah what in the world you're doing?!"

He glared at me said growled

"Stfu before I fuck the life outta you."

He removed his shirt, laid me down on the bed and came on top of me while I stared at his ocean blue eyes. So beautiful. So fucking beautiful.

He ripped my clothes and hungrily stared at my covered breasts. In less than a second, they were detached from my body and thrown on the floor.

There was something about him staring at me so hungrily, it almost made me wet.

He made small circles around my nipples, yet didn't touched them. He was teasing me and he knew it made me irritated. I tried to free my hands as he smirked.

He finally took my right nipple into his mouth as I moaned. He licked, sucked and bite my nipple while playing with my left one, and all I could do was moan under him.

He let my right one go and did the same thing with my left one. He continued sucking and licking it until it was completely sore.

"Oh God, you're so fucking perfect."
He exclaimed while I blushed, my heart racing.

He went down kissing my navel as I moaned again.

He went down towards my vagina. He looked at me and said