chapter 1

Authors POV:

Liam was at his house, in his room and laying down on his bed. he was thinking "is drew okay? I mean, me and Henry haven't talked to him since that fight with him and jake; I'm worried. he keeps leaving us on seen and I don't know what's wrong.." He started thinking of what to do till he decided to go over to Drews house, he put on his shoes "mom I'm going to drew's!" he said, "alright sweetie have fun!" his mother said as he opened the door and called an uber.

10 minutes later Liam got to drews house and knocked on the door. Drews mother opened the door "hello Mrs. martinez, is Drew home?" (I hc drews last name is martinez) he asked. Drews mother nodded "Yes, he's right in his room." she said moving out of the way so Liam could come in "come on, don't be shy. Come in." Liam nodded and went in, going upstairs to Drews room.

He knocked, "Drew? it's me; Liam,
can I come in?" he said, the door still closed "I'm coming in" he slowly opened the door and saw drew asleep on the floor with his airpods on. He checked what drew was listening to and he was surprised, drew was listening to starlight. Liam smiled and paused the music, looking at drew and slowly waking him up "Drew, Drew wake up."

Drew woke up, "huh, Liam? what are you doing here?" he said quietly, rubbing his eyes as he slowly looked up at liam "Drew, hey man!" Liam said as he smiled. Drew sat up, still half asleep "why are you at my house, Liam." Drew asked, yawning "you weren't responding to my messages and we couldn't find you at school" he answered. Drew smiled slightly "hey, you're smiling, I got you to smile!" Liam said, proud of himself "shut up." Drew said and turned to the other side, Liam sitting down on the edge of the bed and taking his shoes off, then sitting next to drew.

"what are you doing? get off of the bed." Drew said, turning his head to Liam as he shook his head no. Drew sighed and smiled, just sitting there and looking at liam, not knowing what to say.

drew laid back down on the bed and fell asleep after a few minutes. "Hey Drew-" Liam said, turning his head to drew and seeing he was asleep. He smiled, laying down with him.

A little later, drew turned around while he was asleep; now facing Liam who was still awake. Liam just looked at him, Drew then hugged Liam and he smiled and closed his eyes.

The next morning (Saturday) Drew woke up at around 07:30AM and the first thing he saw was Liam. Drew quickly moved away and his face turned a light shade of red. Drew slowly got up, trying his best not to wake Liam up and going to his bathroom. Drew brushed his teeth then washed his face and went back to his room and sat down on the bed, waiting for Liam to wake up.

                      524 WORDS

hey! this is my first Time writing on here, hope you enjoyed it: cause i worked quote hard on it