[7]- finally (got the courage) (II)

hyung..!

The two entered the shop, and soon, a girl, who seemed the same age as them, showed up and greeted them w a genuine smile. She was the employee. The youngest among the two greeted her back, returning the smile, but Riki didn't even open his mouth as he just watched Sunoo interact w the girl.

The girl then started showing them around the huge store. Sunoo was actively interacting and exploring around while Riki was just gazing at him and following the younger. In this process, Sunoo completely forgot about the presence of the taller. Well, it was not his fault that he liked stuffed toys so much.

"Are you gonna buy that?" Riki finally spoke, startling Sunoo, who was looking at a duck pushy w a little pout on his lips. The girl just left because she was called. Sunoo blinked for a few seconds before looking at Riki.

'He was also here? Sunoo, it was supposed to be a date. You idiot!!!!!'

"Ah, oh, maybe." Sunoo said as he awkwardly smiled, still cursing himself in his mind. Riki nodded and looked towards the pushy, realising which animal it was. "Duck? Why would you choose duck when there are plenty of other animals that are more cuter??" Riki looked at the other toys on the shelf. In his view, duck was the ugliest.

"Umm, well, seeing this duck reminds me of my best friend who lives in the States. He looks just like a duck when he's sulking." Sunoo smiled as he remembered the guy. Oh, how much he misses his friend, the guy who has always been w him since his early days in the States. May be he should give him a call once he gets back home.

Riki nodded and wanted to ask the other more about the 'best friend' but stopped as he saw the girl returning to them. "What an annoying shit." He mumbled as he watched the girl coming to Sunoo. He then just took out his phone and started scrolling through it.

"Your boyfriend?!" The girl whispered to Sunoo as they walked towards the counter as the pink-haired decided to buy the duck. Sunoo widened his eyes and looked towards Riki, who was a little behind them, busy in his phone. "Ahh, not yet." Sunoo said as his cheeks got red in the thought of the other's thinking Riki was his boyfriend.

The girl chuckled. "You two would make a cute couple." Sunoo's cheeks got more red as the girl said that. "But you better get him fast, or else someone will take him cause just look at him. He's so hot and handsome. A perfect guy a girl would ever want."

The smile on the smaller's lips changed into a pout, but he still nodded. His eyes then again went to the older guy, and this time, he saw the latter looking back at him, making him immediately look in front.

"I'm just so awkward around him." Sunoo mumbled, but still the girl heard him, making her giggle at it. "Don't worry, just be a little confident and talk w him. And judging by how he's not letting you out of his side and glaring at me, he seems like he has got some boyfriend material things." Sunoo just giggled as they reached the counter.

Soon, Sunoo paid and bidden his bye to the girl. Well, they shared social ids as well. As they got out of the store, the surrounding suddenly got awkward for Sunoo as his sole purpose of being w Riki was not this.

He turned towards the older and saw him still on his phone. So he cleared his throat, gaining the attention. "Hyung, let's go somewhere to eat. I'm so hungry." He mentally let out a big sigh and thanked himself for coming up w a new idea to spend the time w the other.

Riki nodded and slid his phone inside his pocket. "I know a good restaurant near by, wanna go there??" Sunoo nodded and flashed a smile. Then Riki led the way, and Sunoo followed. In a few minutes, they were out of the mall and were heading towards a restaurant, which was just the opposite of the mall.

They finally reached the place and sat in a free space. "Hyung, what about others??" Sunoo asked, breaking the silence while he wished that the others won't join them. "They will be good on their own, and also, it's so noisy when those freaks are around."

Sunoo nodded and started looking around, his lips naturally making a pout, making Riki think that the younger was adorable. "You don't like talking much?!" Sunoo asked cause his really can't keep up w the silence, and also, he has gained a little confident around the older.

"Yes, I think it's such a waste of energy." Sunoo nodded. "And you like talking?!" And these times, Sunoo again nodded, not w a pout but w a smile. "Yes, I really like knowing people and talking w them. Well, it's my habit, I can't keep my month shut. Like right now, I'm talking too much. I'm so sorry if I annoyed"

"Nah, there's nothing to say sorry about, and in fact, I like hearing you." Riki confessed as he saw the other being nervous, and in no time, the smaller's cheeks turned red, but what the other said next made him smile awkwardly. "And you don't talk too much w me. Speaking of truth, you rarely talk to me."

Sunoo bit his lips and started thinking how to reason out himself cause all this way, the elder has been noticing his awkward and silent behavior around him. 

'Jake, yes, Jake.'

"Ahh, well, it's actually Jake hyung." Sunoo started as he looked down in his lap, playing w his fingers. "He has been telling me not to talk to you since the beginning. I don't know his intentions, but he always warned me to stay away from you." Sunoo half lied, half told the truth as he apologized to his brother in his mind.

"Aish, I knew it, I did think he was the reason cause that brat has been ordering the same thing to me." Sunoo immediately looked up towards the older. "Really?? To you as well??!" Sunoo looked at Riki in disbelief. "Why is he always like this??" The younger sighed out, as he mumbled. 

"Like what?!" Riki asked, as he clearly heard the younger's mumble. "Oh, well, he's always been so protective when it comes to me. And now he thinks, I might fall for you and I don't know why but he thinks y're no good for me due to which- ohh wait, maybe he likes you. That's why he doesn't want me to be near you, thinking I might fall for you as well." 

Sunoo widened his eyes as he thought through what he had just figured out. It might be the case. While Riki looked at him in disbelief. "No wonder you are Jake's brother." Saying that Riki let out a chuckle, making the other look at him in confusion but also in admiration cause the boy looked so beautiful while laughing.

"You are as silly as your brother."

hyung..!

Please VOTE and COMMENT!!!