2 | Iqa

───  -: ✧ Abhimaan's POV

─── -: ✧ Abhimaan's POV

I was sleeping peacefully until Arsalaan wants to disturb me, Fucker. I ignored his call many times but this crackhead will never want me to live in peace.
Cursing him in different languages, I finally picked up his call.

On Call :

Abhimaan: Hello

Arsalaan: Where were you? I have called you fvcking nine times.

Abhimaan: If a person is not answering your call, it's simply that he doesn't want to talk to you.

Arsalaan: Stop this drama of yours, and get ready we are already late.

Abhimaan: I'll pick you up in five minutes.

Arsalaan : Haan, aur khushi khushi mai late mat ho jana.

Abhimaan : I'll kill you Arsalaan.

Arsalaan: As if you can.
(~Call ended)

Saying this, he hung up the call. Anyway, today is very special.
I'll meet my Iqa, yeah this is what I call her. Everyone calls her Ani or Anu but for me, it's Iqa. Ahhh It's been 2 years. These 2 years feel like 2 decades.

After picking up Arsalaan, we headed towards the cafe.

On our way to the cafe, we received Harshit's call.

We finally arrived at the location and I was getting nervous but, Why?
Okay.
So, Abhimaan calmed down.
You can do it.

"Okay let's go" I said to Arsalaan.

"Bro, I'm getting nervous," Arsalaan said.

"Bhai, Mera to samajh aata hai pr tu kyu nervous ho raha hai? Kahin kuch-" I asked, as a thought of something clicked into my mind or should I say, someone.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai, aur mai kuch feel nahi karta Zainab ke liye. So, just shut your fvcking mouth." He replied in a go.

"Wait- Maine to kuch nahi kaha Zainab ke baare mai" I said, teasing him more.

"I-...I was..s ju-just..." He Stammered. HE FVCKING STAMMERED.

I'm not overreacting.
He's a sunshine boy in front of his family, friends and relatives but in front of others, he's a man who doesn't know mercy. No one knows his other side Dark side except me, Harshit and Mihir of course.

It's a fvcking rare side to see.
"So, The Great Arsalaan Qureshi Stammered for the first fvcking time in his life that too because of a girl" I said with a little bit of overaction i guess.

"Done-?" He said, with a poker face. Bastard.

In cafe~

We entered the cafe. Everyone was present there except us. Maisha said something to which they all started laughing.

Iqa turned around, and my jaw dropped.
Fvcking Mesmerizing. I badly want this moment to stop.

I remembered the first time I saw her-
Her brown eyes were enough for me to fall for her. Her brownish hair and her soft pink lips, oh how badly I controlled myself from tasting them.
Her white-coloured top with a pink bow on both sides of her sleeves, paired with dark blue loose jeans. A pink coloured ring on her left hand with a matching plain necklace.
and her smile which was enough to make my heart flutter.
Even though it was the first time
But I knew that there was a connection between us~

Her eyes meet mine, I just want to get lost in her eyes. They are my comfort place. Everything seems so peaceful.
She didn't realise that she was googling at me until I cleared my throat.

'God this is so embarrassing.' That's what she said in her mind.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about, this is only your right, trust me I love this," I whispered.

Her breath hitched, feeling me so close to her. She turned my head to ensure that no one was watching us.

"I miss you so damn much Iqa." Saying that I distanced myself.

But, then I noticed something that broke my heart.

Tears.

Tears in her eyes.

And she wants to hide it from me.
She wants to hide her pain from me.

But before she could say anything, Arsalaan came to meet her.

If she doesn't want me to tell the truth now then I'll not force her but
She has to tell me the truth because I can't see tears in her eyes.
It breaks my heart.

Seeing tears in her eyes feels like someone's crushing my heart ruthlessly.

Everyone settled on their seats.
Aniqa excused herself.
She is not fine. Something surely happened to her.
After a minute, I also excused myself as she wanted me. But where's she?
Outer area.

I know because whenever she wants to calm down, she needs fresh air.

And I'm right. Here she is!

"Iqa what are you doing here?" I asked.
Hearing me, she tensed up.

She quickly wiped her tears and turned to face me not before taking a deep breath.
She is going to lie.
She takes a deep breath when she has to lie.

"I was attending a call." She lied.

"Chale." She asked.

I'll surely ask her about all this but not now. This is not the right time. If I ask her now, she'll surely end up crying, which I don't want.

So, I replied "Chaliye."

─── -: ✧ Author's POV

He sees her like she is a fairy. Like she is the light in his dark world, that light which he does not want but needs. He is looking at her like he just realised what love is! To him, she is the most beautiful, caring, humble girl. His girl.

Everyone ordered what they liked and started enjoying their time. They talked about their school life, college life, childhood and random things.
Then they headed towards an art gallery.
They entered inside just to be mesmerised by the beautiful paintings.

"It's so beautiful," Aniqa said, looking towards a painting.

"Indeed it is! But not as beautiful as you, Iqa."

"God you're so cheesy, Abhimaan."

"For you, maybe. But I'm not wrong."
Abhimaan replied.

"And it's Maan for you."
Hearing him, Aniqa blushed so hard that she turned like a tomato.

✧*。🪐✧*。

Hello cupcakes!!!
How are y'all?
So how was the chapter? So sorry for the late update.
Do vote and comments.
For spoilers follow me on Instagram @_ashra_writes_