Chapter- 9

A few days passed, and both the Raizada's and Khanna's were preparing for the wedding. Both mansions were decked up. The most eligible bachelor, the CEO of Khanna Industries, along with the sister of business tycoon Abhinav Raizada, were going to tie the knot. It created a buzz in the media and all over the city. The wedding was decided to be held at Raizada Mansion, while the other functions at Khanna Mansion. The Khanna siblings were taking part in each and every function with great enthusiasm, especially the younger clan and elders, letting them do whatever they wanted.

It was 1 in the morning when Ruhi knocked on Rudra's door. With only two days left until the functions, everyone would be busy, so she wished to spend as much time with her brothers as she could before things got hectic. She smiled as Ayaan dragged a sleepy Abhay from the other side. Rudra opened the door and was shocked to see his siblings.

"Kya hua, sab thik hai?"

Ruhi nodded, "Change karo, we are going out."

Rudra frowned and looked at the time before glaring back at his sister, "Raat ke 1 baje kaha jaana hai tujhe Ru?"

"Haan yaar, meri bhi neend kharab kar di iss gadhe ne," Abhay said grumpily.

Ruhi stomped her foot, annoyed, "Aap change kar rahe ho yaha nahi?"

Rudra sighed, "5 mins."

"Hum log terrace par wait kar rahe hain, tab tak aap aao," Ruhi said and walked away, dragging the sleepy Abhay like a slack, who was leaning against the wall, ready to go down in his slumber.

Abhay looked at his two idiots, "Guys, kya karne ka irada hai tum dono ka?"

"Bas check karna hai Bhaiyu ki yaha se aapko neeche pheke toh aapki kitni haddiyan tutegi," Ayaan drawled, leaning on the railing.

Sleep flew out of Abhay's eyes as he looked at his younger siblings in shock, "Mera murder karne ka plan hai tum dono ka?"

Ruhi and Ayaan nodded with charming smiles.

Abhay scratched his head, "Well, mera weight kaafi zyada hai tum dono se. I don't think the two of you will be able to pick me up and throw me down."

Ruhi nodded, "Okay. Koi plan hai aapke paas jisse hum aapka murder kar de, aur hume jail bhi na ho."

Abhay thought for a moment before nodding, "Ask the guards. Teri special team hai ya Rudy ki bhi special team hai. Anyone will help you if you ask."

"Jiji ne abhi kaha hume jail nahi jaana." Ayaan said annoyed, "Ab agar kisi ki help li toh baad mein ho sakta hai usne police ko sabh saach baata diya toh?"

"Aur hum mental asylum bhi ja sakte hain," Ruhi added casually.

Abhay nodded, "Point. But guys, think carefully. Agar mujhe yahaan se neeche phekoge bhi tum dono toh meri sirf haadiya tutegi, kuch zyada nahi hoga. I mean mera upar ka ticket toh nahi katne wala."

"Abhay!" A voice came from behind, straightening them all immediately.

Ruhi and Ayaan couldn't help but laugh out loud at the traumatized expression Rudra held. It was clear on his face that he heard their not-so-sweet murder planning.

Abhay sighed, "He can help you. Isse toh main bhool he gaya tha." He said casually and looked at Rudra, "So they want to throw me down from here. Well zyada kuch nahi hoga, sirf haadiyan tutegi bas. Maybe it will help them with their thesis or for whatever they have planned on doing with it. Just help them. Tu akele bhi mujhe utha kar phek sakta hai, nahi?"

Rudra walked towards his moron twin and whacked him hard, "Jag jaa Abhay Khanna jag jaa. Neend saar mai chad gayi hai tere."

Ruhi and Ayaan rolled down laughing like a bunch of baboons. The serious voice and look Abhay gave them without a hint of humor displayed as if their brother was either talking in his sleep with his eyes open or had simply lost his mind.