one

beomgyu and soobin is inseparable.

they were eachothers half, no matter where they are, they are always together.

and of course beomgyu HAD to have a crush on the other. not the best idea though.

soobin had a crush on yeonjun, a senior. and yeonjun had a crush on him too.

the night soobin told beomgyu about this ' crush ' of him he cried himself to sleep ever since.

he hated it.

he hated having a crush on him. even if he wanted to do something about it, he couldnt.

he had no way to stopping this feeling, and more so everyday this.. feeling grows even more.

and it makes beomgyu cry even harder. seeing soobin and yeonjun together.

being all lovey dovey, beomgyu couldnt handle that, absolutely no way.

he loved soobin. not in a friend way, in a true way. and he believed yeonjun didn't and will never relate.

he could be a better boyfriend than that dipshit.

but of course soobin had to be oblivious, beomgyu was trying to give hints every now and and then, but then gave up.

it wasnt worth it when he didnt even like the younger back.

he started to distance himself from the older, ever since him and jun got together.

the older noticed it and feeled kinda.. strange. it was not good not having beomgyu all around him anymore.

he liked the younger, but in a friend way, pfft. why would i have a crush on him? hes my best friend.

beomgyu always seemed cute to him, and more so adorable.

its common for soobin to be looking at the boy with hearts in his eyes, but dont get it the other way.

he didnt like beomgyu, just in a best friend way, mkay?

anyways, back to beomgyu's pov.

i walked down the halls, holding my books in my hands, searching for my next class, and i had to encounter the couple.

i ran the opposite direction and fled off, trying to not let my tears get ahead of me.

i finally made it to my next class without bumping into them and went inside.

why is he acting so weird? he just ran off suddenly.

soobin thought.

————————————————

ooh dramaa :p

369 words

(hahaha 69)