🥀Forcing You🥀

PART I

Jeon Jungkook, a CEO and owner of a prestigious firm, had wealth and fame as a constant in his life since childhood

Jeon Jungkook, a CEO and owner of a prestigious firm, had wealth and fame as a constant in his life since childhood. He took over his father's company at the young age of 21, and since then, he transformed it into a multinational firm with numerous businesses under his name. Despite everything appearing perfect in his rich life, now at 28, Alpha, Jeon Jungkook wasn't truly happy. He had an alpha son who was 9 years old from a college affair. He had even married the child's mother, but she eventually cheated on him, leading to their separation & divorce years ago. Now, Jungkook was handling a complicated life, feeling stressed and deeply longing for someone to be beside him, especially after being single for almost six years-

Jungkook's family consisted of his retired parents, who were living their lives to the fullest, traveling and enjoying their time together. He had two brothers, both alphas like him, and his alpha son. His life was consumed by work, meetings, and travel, leaving little time for anything else. After his divorce, Jungkook immersed himself in his work, cutting himself off from a normal life.

He had always been a passionate alpha, becoming obsessed with whatever interested him. However, he had never felt that way about his romantic partner, so his divorce didn't leave a significant impact on him. But as he threw himself into his work, he slowly realized how lonely he had become.

Once a playboy alpha, he now couldn't even remember the last time he had sex. He had dated a few omegas, but they turned out to be gold diggers, and he had no time for their tantrums. What Jungkook wanted was someone genuine and simple, who would take care of him and bind his family together. With no omegas in his family and only his mother as a beta, he longed for the presence of an omega, which also had become increasingly rare, in todays world.

🥀

Thousands of miles away from Seoul, in a small mountain town in China, where the clouds kissed the lush green forests and streams of fresh, cold water caressed the curves of the valleys, is lived 23-year-old Jimin. He was a sweet, beautiful, and charming omega, the only child of renowned ancient physicians. His parents were famous across China for their medicinal creations, attracting celebrities and influential people seeking their expertise in medical herbs and consultations.

Unlike his parents, Jimin was well-versed in historical literature. He had a passion for books, especially those related to historical events, myths, and legends. Graduating with honors in history, Jimin dreamed of pursuing a master's degree in the same field.

However, his parents wanted him to marry soon. Omegas were rare in today's world, and Jimin's beauty only made him more desirable. They loved their child dearly but knew they couldn't always protect him from greedy, ill-intentioned people who were increasingly lurking around. As Jimin's beauty blossomed with each passing day, more and more patients visited their home under the pretense of seeking medical help, but really just to catch a glimpse of him. This growing attention began to deeply worry his parents.