✨part.33✨

Soon jungkook and jimin's car arrived at party venue place. Mr Lee opened the door for jungkook. Jungkook come out and walk towards jimin's side and open the car door for him. Jimin smile and hold jungkook hand and come out carefully while one hand on his little baby bump.

Both walk inside the venue and all guests and cameras attention towards them. Mr and Mrs Jeon compe to them and Mrs Jeon hug jimin and kiss him. And jimin giggling. "Okay let's cut the cake first." Mrs Jeon said and every one nodded. Jikook and namjin couple stand on stage and soon waiters bring cake and place the cake infront them.

Soon they cut the cake and every one present there claps and congrats them to their first anniversary.

"Ladies and gentlemen Thanks for coming every one. Today's is really special day for Jeons. This party not only for my son's and son in law's anniversary there is others happiness too for Jeon's family. " Mr Jeon said and every one clapping.

"First cheers for my big son in law give birth a beautiful girl Last mouth. Cheers." Mr Jeon said and every one cheers and their jin and namjoon smiling widely while there little baby is on Mrs Jeon's hand and jimin standing next to her and jungkook standing with jimin. Mr Jeon continue.
" Second cheers for their lovely marriage's first anniversary cheers." Again every one cheers and enjoying.

"And this last one is really big news for Jeon's and world. Because it's about the world biggest company"THE JEON ENTERPRISES EMPIRE" heir who is on the way to world. My son jungkook and his husband going to be perents. My little son in law is pregnant. Cheers for this one big news for Jeon's." Mr Jeon said  put his wine glass up and cheers and every one cheers in loud and clapping and cheering and congrats them. Jungkook look at jimin and jimin hold his hand tightly and smiling brightly, jungkook smile and kissed him on forehead.

" Thanks for coming please enjoy guys. And my dear friends night is young. Yeah." Mr Jeon said happily while enjoying his family happiness and come down while smiling and hug jungkook and namjoon.

Every one enjoying party, music playing on background and couples are dancing, guest enjoying while drinking, eating delicious food and chit chatting with each other while smiling. Some are talking about business and jungkook now with his business partners and others friends and jimin with taehyung, hobi,suga. and jin, namjoon both are with Mr and Mrs Jeon and Mr Kang.

But there is a person who is looking at jungkook and then jimin with angry and jeolesy. He is not other than kang semin. He always hated Jeon mostly jungkook and his power and position. He drink his wine and put back his glass on table and looking around and then his eyes catch something interesting. He stand up and walk towards where he is looking.

" Oo hyy Ms. aera." He said and ms aera (jungkook's secretary) look up at him and stand up from her site and bowed towards him. " Oo hello Mr Kang. How are you mr Kang." She said politi and smile. " I am fine ms aera but you are not looking fine at all ." He said and smirked looking at her reaction. " No I am fine it's just... Nothing leave it." She said she laughed.

" I know that you are not happy after looking at your face ms aera. It's telling everything." Semin said while looking at her. " No no not li..." Semin cut off her words. " Oo common I can see that you are not happy. And you like jungkook I know that from starting." He said and smirked.

" Yes yes I am not happy even I am really angry on that jimin guy. Who is his lovely husband. I hate him." She said while being angry. " I know and I can help you to get jungkook but you have to do something to break their relationship." Semin said and she look at him confusedly. " How." She asked.

" First let them live their little happiness and then we start our plan to break them." Semin said and smirked but aera not understand anything. " Okay you only have to do one thing is make jimin to doubts on jungkook like he is cheating on him with you and other I will handle. But wait for good time not hurried for anything. Okay." He said and she smirking after understand the plan and said okay.

" Jungkook you will lost your love soon. " Semin thought and looking at jimin and jungkook and smirked thinking about his plan. And ms aera in her dream that she will get jungkook soon.

After some time.

Jimin and Mrs Jeon and others talking. And then Mrs Jeon noticed that jimin is feeling tried and looking at jungkook. She understands that he wants jungkook by his side because it's normal in pregnancy that jimin get tried easily and want his husband near him. But jimin not saying anything. Then she excessed and walk towards jungkook without saying anything.

" Jungkook." She called him and jungkook look at her. "Yes mom." He said " jungkook, jimin is all tried and need rest because of his pregnancy." She said and jungkook look at jimin imigently and he noticed. Without saying anything jungkook walk towards jimin.

" Baby." Jungkook call jimin and jimin look at him and hug him lightly. "Feeling tried huh?" Jungkook asked and he nodded. " Okay let's go back home." Jungkook said and said his mom and dad that they are leaving and they walk out. Mr Lee opened the door and jungkook and jimin site in car and they left. Jimin sleep in car. They reached at jjk mansion and jungkook picked jimin in his embrace not disturbing his sleep and walked inside.

He come inside in their bedroom and put jimin on bed who sleeping peacefully and remove his shoes and socks and changed his clothes in comfortable clothes carefully and covered him under the sheet and kissed him on lips who moves in sleep. and smile looking at his little husband who gets tried easily now days.

" He is looking beautiful more day by day. Love you sweetheart." Jungkook said and again kiss him and go inside bathroom for quick shower. After some time he come out and wear only boxer and joined jimin in bed. He pull jimin in his embrace and kissed his cheek and closed his eyes and sleep.
Jungkook enjoying his happy times with his pregnant husband.

To be continued......