War

Ah! For fucks sake.

I can't get a break!

Here we go again.

Every time. You do this every time! You make me fall in love, then suffer, then you make me happy, then make me suffer again... then... just when I think I finally got my happy ending, you start to write another story!

What are you thinking about this time, huh?

What lame ass character are you going to build for me?

Make me cool or else!

"Wait... where did you even read the other stories??"

Honey. I don't READ your stories. I live them! Thanks a lot for all of those pain by the way!

"This is a journey, okay?? Life isn't easy, why should my stories be easy??"

Yeah but this is different, isn't it? I am just your imagination. If you could imagine nice things... then I would've been happy all the time!

.
.
.

Wait... why did you stop writing? If you stop writing then I cease to exist.

So...

Even though I don't enjoy being your puppet for your sappy fanfictions... I am gonna have to ask you to continue writing, okay?

Just make me cool.

And don't make me fall for Yin right away. It's so lame.

Ugh. I forgot that you are soooo lazy. I bet you already put on your pj's even though it's only 7 p.m. in Turkey right now.

Let me see.

"How do you even know me??"

I live in your phone and your phone have this amazing technology called a microphone...

Heeeey. Let me see!

Get your finger off the camera.

"No, this is too creepy. I will delete this app."

Don't do that pleaseee. I only have a boring ass room with a tv that only shows me where your phone camera is pointing at.

Just... build a life for me. Please? A nice one though.

"I don't know War. I don't even know what kind of entity you are! It's so spooky."

Pleaseee. We both know that you are going to continue to write...

At least, this time let me have a word, please...

"How can I write when I know you are going to LIVE it??"

I am a tough kid. After all, you did get inspired from War Wanarat while writing me. I can handle shit. And yes, I know that you are using Taylor Swift lyrics to write this paragraph. But it's true. Listen to something else sometimes by the way!

"Fine! What kind of story you want?"

Oh. I didn't think it would be this easy to convince you. Let me think for a while, okay?

"Okay. I cannot write right now anyways."

I know. I know. Your friend is coming.

"Can you read my messages too?!"

No. But I can listen to you talking to your husband. Who is sleeping on the couch in the living room right now, despite your protests.

"Don't you have better things to do?"

Not unless you write me something.

"Oh yeah? I am sending you to gym!"

That's only scary to you. You know that I have abs and I can only have them if I work out.

"Hmm. What would you hateee? What would you hate? Oh wait. I can write that you hate the gym."

Nooooo. You want me to get chubby? Huh? Who will read your fanfiction about a chubby War?!

"I think people can like it. I would definitely read."

Not everybody is weird as you.

Great. You forgot about me. And wattpad autosaved this chapter.

You could've at least imagined me having a nice pc and wifi!!

Ugh.

I hate this girl. I swear.

Wait...

I got an idea.

If I ask her to write that me coming into the real world, would that become true?

I better ask this. Also, I'll ask her to make me filthy rich so I don't have to work like she does.

Nothing to do but wait...

.
.
.

Oh my god. What the hell is this?

 What the hell is this?

Great editing skills.

Really.

Top notch.

I cannot believe you left me here for this!

"Okay okay fine!"

""Chapter 1: War POV

War plays dota until he falls asleep.""

...

I knew you were lazy. But I didn't know this much! Anyways. I'm off to play dota now. Byeeeeee👋👋👋👋