Chapter 163: The Second Chance!

-WITH NIGHTEYE-

"This isn't possible...!  This...!  This can't be possible...!"  Nighteye said as he scrolled through articles on his computer.  "This isn't the future that I saw within Izuku Midoriya...!  Everything's completely different!"

Nighteye quickly scrolls through multiple articles, reading them all at a rapid pace as his eyes darted  across the page.

"Ren 10,000 was supposed to die on the day of the Kamino incident...!  The citizens rise up against the HPSC, Izuku Midoriya becomes the peacemaker between vigilantes and heroes...!"  Nighteye said as he continued reading the articles.  "His mother was supposed to die, sending him spiraling down a path of darkness as he declares war on the heroes...!  He isolates himself from his friends, he hurts them all beyond measure...!  He crushes their dreams...!  Alongside Mirio, he takes the life of Tomura Shigaraki, unifies the world and becomes the symbol of power...!  That was the future I saw, and yet...!"

Nighteye continues typing away on his keyboard, now bringing up a picture of a Ren and Izuku together after the battle of Kamino.

"Ren 10,000 is alive and well...!  They defeated the threat known as Vilgax and changed the world together...!  They unified the world under their presence and have completely steered away from my predicted vision...!"  Nighteye said to himself as he tapped this desk with his finger.  "Everything that I have predicted to come after the battle has turned into nothing but dust...!  But that shouldn't be possible...!  My visions are always 100% accurate...!"

Nighteye stares at Izuku's photo on his computer screen, glaring at it in silence.

"Even when I try to change the future myself, any action I took only lead to that future!  It should've been the case here

"Even when I try to change the future myself, any action I took only lead to that future!  It should've been the case here...!  Knowing your lines doesn't allow you to change the script and yet..."  Nighteye said as he glared at Izuku's photo.  "He's not only changed the entire script...  But the entire play itself...  The stage, the characters, the show, the world itself...  He changed all of it..."

Nighteye suddenly stops his tapping as he stares at a poster of All Might next to him.

"All Might...  The pillar of peace...  We once parted ways on bad terms with one another...  I foresaw a vision where he would die a gruesome death when facing off against a villain...  I'm sure that was what my vision showed me...  But now..."  Nighteye thought to himself.  "Even the future I saw where All Might a gruesome dies is seemingly subverted as well... He's regained his original form back... The injury on his side is completely gone... He even has cybernetic organs helping him live as well... He's healthier than ever with no sense of death looming over him...."

Nighteye sighs and looks at an old picture of himself and All Might on his desk.

"What does this mean...? For the future of our world... For the events yet to be...? Was I wrong about... Everything?  Can the future...?  Truly be changed...?"  Nighteye asked to himself as he continued his fingers on his desk.