Preview

Hi there! Thank you for checking out Fire and Ice; The Clash of Hearts. This story is a labor of love, inspired by the thrilling dynamic between two strong-willed characters who can't seem to get out of each other's way—or minds. I hope you enjoy reading about seraphina and Lucian as much as I enjoyed writing their story. Please feel free to leave comments, vote, and share your thoughts. Your feedback means the world to me!

Happy reading,
Ari.

-----------------------------------------------

Description:-

Seraphina Ferenz steps into the daunting world of De Luca Enterprises, where the frosty demeanor of CEO Lucian De Luca awaits her. From her first day, Seraphina faces a barrage of unexpected challenges—menial tasks that test her patience and determination. Lucian's relentless demands and cold professionalism create an atmosphere of tension and intrigue.

As Seraphina navigates each day with her trademark wit and resilience, she begins to unravel the layers of Lucian's complex personality. Beneath his icy exterior lies a man burdened by a troubled past and a staunch belief in detachment. Their interactions spark fiery exchanges, where Seraphina's quick tongue and sharp wit clash with Lucian's stoic demeanor.

This boom explores the clash between warmth and coldness, resilience and detachment, as Seraphina's journey unfolds against the backdrop of corporate ambition and personal discovery. Will she break through Lucian's icy facade and discover the man beneath, or will his guarded heart remain impenetrable?

**READ MORE TO KNOW ABOUT THEIR LOVE STORY

LOVE, HUGS AND KISSES MWAH MWAH