They Don't Know About Us (Larry Stylinson)

(Harry)

I woke up and my head felt awful like I got punched last night. My room was a mess, there were clothes every where. As I looked at the clothes I saw a pink lace bra that I knew did not belong to me. I started to get out of bed and immediately fell back down getting dizzy all of the sudden. I heard a groan and froze on the spot. Who the hell was in my room? I slowly turned to see who made the noise. Shit. How could I forget? "Good morning handsome".

"Good morning... umm... sorry but I seem to have forgot your name," I said cheekily.

"My name is Carol," she said displeased.

Why is she still here? I told her last night to go home. Ugh, thankfully I'm home alone. Louis is out with Eleanor for the day. Louis. He's so perfect. Why was he still with that whore, Eleanor. Did he not remember what happened last summer?

(Flashback)

I was sitting in my room thinking about what just happened. Louis told me he liked me, asked me if he could kiss me! I admit I've had a crush on him since we lost the X Factor, but

I never thought I would be able to do anything about it. We only did a quick peck, but it was enough to make me want more. I could tell Louis didn't want to end our moment either. Suddenly the door burst open. I turned to see who it was and I saw louis standing there staring at me with a look I've never seen before. Before I knew it he grabbed me and layed me down on the bed. His hands held my waist as his lips feverishly attacked mine. I couldn't control myself, I let my body take control. My hands grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him closer. Ive never kissed anyone like this before, it was breath taking. My fingers got wrapped up in his hair and I heard him moan. The next thing I knew his fingers were moving to my belt buckle.

(End of Flashback)

"Harry what's wrong," Carol said worriedly.

"Please, just leave"

"What... I don't understand... what's wrong?" She said questioningly.

"Leave!" I yelled.

She ran out of the house looking like she might cry. I was okay with that, I just wanted to be alone.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry it's kind of short. I'll try to make the next part longer!