chapter nineteen

@serenitysvt_1999

👆new instagram account.
I will post some huge spoilers for upcoming and ongoing books there soon ;)

And requests are always open.
Just DM me personally.

______

Continued from previous chapter●
______

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to scare you" Vernon whispered near Seungkwan's ear.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you both." Seungkwan looked down.

"No baby, it's not like that. I am always here for you." Vernon kissed Seungkwan's forehead.

"But, she yelled at me" Seungkwan acted innocent.

"I'm sorry baby, I will fire her today." Vernon kissed Seungkwan's forehead.

"No, that's not fair. You can not fire anyone just for me." Seungkwan pouted.

"I can can will fire anyone who is disrespectful towards you." Vernon looked in Seungkwan's eyes slowly getting closer and closer. Seungkwan close his eyes to feel a pair of lips on his own. But he felt nothing so he opened his eyes and pouted making Vernon chuckle.

"I- it's not fair." Seungkwan whined "I hate-" Vernon cut him off by kissing him aggressively more like biting his lower lip.

"Don't say that again, I don't think you wanna see my bad side." Vernon warned sending shivers to Seungkwan.

"Okay?" Vernon raised his eyebrow looking scarier than before.

Seungkwan just nodded touching his lower lip, which started bleed because if the aggressive kiss.

In Seungcheol's office ~

No one's POV
(SMUT WARNING ⚠️)

Seungcheol was signing some papers,  when he accidentally spilled it on himself.

"Shit, Why am I being clumsy today?" Seungcheol sighed "Now I have to change my clothes again." He carefully stood up, not wanting to ruin the papers he was working on.

He quickly made his way towards his room. He took his clothes from the closet and walk towards the bathroom.

he opened the the door but was shocked at first but smirked after seeing Jeonghan moaning while touching himself under the shower.

"Ohh, look someone is needy!" Seungcheol spoke in his deep coice, walking towards Jeonghan.

"Ah- I need- you." Jeonghan cried out.

"Once i started, I will not be able to control myself. So think twice" Seungcheol warned.

"Just fuck me already" jeonghan whined.

"As your wish baby." Seungcheol quickly undressed himself and join the younger.

Seungcheol pulled jeonghan by his neck into a deep yet rough kiss.
Eyes were full of lust and desire at the moment.