Chapter - 18

YN : Pay attention to the Puri  not my hair, else it will burn.

She draws his attention towards the puri which she is frying while talking and he says this after looking at it.

Taehyung : Wow this Puri has puffed up like a balloon.

He cannot contain his joy on seeing the puffed up Puri and says excitedly to which she smiles and shakes her head while taking out the Puri.

YN : This round Puri is not like a balloon but has puffed up like your cheeks.

He pouted after hearing her words again and she wondered what kid I had married.Then both of them look at the couples working next to them, who are cooking less and romancing more.

Taehyung: They're called couples and then there's you who always scolds me. Sometimes I think I married a teacher.

As he says this she kicks her heel on his foot and he glares at her and screams in pain, drawing everyone's attention towards him..

Sadhna : Hey! Hey! What happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt?

Coming near him and looking at him she asks who is standing holding his leg and making ahh-ahh sounds...

Taehyung : No sister-in-law, I am absolutely fine, it was probably a mouse.

He says this while looking at his wife who is completely ignoring him and is busy cooking her food.

Sadhna : Okay, all of you sit down, I will serve food to you all..

She says this while turning towards everyone because almost everyone's food is ready. But then Yn stops and comes to her and puts her hand on her shoulder and says.

YN : What does it mean that "I will serve"? You are always the one who serves. Today, I and Preeti will feed you all.

She says so and looks at Preeti who quickly shakes her head, stops her video recording and comes to yn.Sadhana tries to stop them but both of them do not listen and she gives up and says.

Sadhna : Oh my god, no one can defeat you two sisters. If you come together you can make life difficult for any person.

Preeti and yn chuckle while winking at each other.And just then their little storm comes running and says

Ishaan : And I will also help you buas, see I have also made puri.

He shows the small puri made with his small hands which is not even cooked completely, he has made it just with Sadhna and Zain

Preeti : No, little prince, you should sit with your parents and have your meal; your bua will serve you.

On seeing which he makes a small mouse-like face and while playing with the Puri in his hands he says

Ishaan : I am the youngest in this house, that is why everyone gives me their orders.

Listening to his words everyone suppresses their laughter because if they laugh then the child will feel bad but something bad comes to his elder aunt's mind and she lifts him up in her arms and says.

YN : ~Kab Tak Rahun Sabse Chota..Aaye Koi Mujhse Chota~

She points at Sadhna as Ishaan in his voice and shakes her waist causing Sadhna to sway a little, and her eyes widen hearing the meaning of the song.

And then Preeti also gets the idea of having some fun and after rubbing both her hands she goes to Zain and taking one of his hands in her arms she says.