Chap-57 "Jisoo in danger"

Jisoo: Tae!!! Save us!!!

*her voice seemed scared and She was humping*

Tae: hello!! Jisoo!!! What's happening??

*tae started panicking *

*the call cut*

Tae: hello! Jisoo?? Jisoo!!

*he tried calling her again but there was no answer*

Tae: why is she not picking up! What happened to you jisoo??

•••••••••••••••••FLASHBACK••••••••••••••••

* 1hr before*

Jisoo's pov: oh no!! It's already 9:00pm, tae must be waiting for me. I should hurry up.

Jisoo: danny, we will finish the rest of the work tomorrow. You should go back now.

Danny: ok mam, see you tomorrow.

Jisoo: hmm.

*danny left*

*Jisoo quickly packed her stuff and went to the parking lot*

Jisoo: I'm sorry tae , I will be back soon.

*saying that she plugged the car key and tried to start the car but it didn't start*

Jisoo: what happened?? Why is this not getting started??

*she tried again but no use*

Jisoo: the fuel tank is full and the car is new then what's the problem??

*she got down and looked around the car and saw that the back tires were punctured*

Jisoo: wth!! How did this happen!!! How am I supposed to go back now!

*she looked around, the parking lot was empty and the lights were flickering, there was no one not even a single person or a car was found*

Jisoo's pov: strange, where did the security guard go?? Wasn't he supposed to watch here? Anyways I should book a cab and go back before its too late.

*she took her phone and booked a cab*

Jisoo: it will take 30mins!! Seriously!! Anyways,I don't have any other option other than waiting.

*saying that she took her purse from the car, and started walking outside the parking lot and stood infront of the office building*

*15 mins passed*

The building looked empty and dark at night. There was nobody to be seen nearby the road. jisoo was still standing there waiting for her ride.

she then felt a sudden knot in her stomach. It was strange as if She was being watched by someone.but she shrugged it off and plugged her airpods and tried to listen to some calming music.

Jisoo's pov: 15 more mins and the cab will be here. Don't be scared Jisoo... I should call tae and inform him.

*saying that she was about to call tae,but stopped upon seeing a black car coming and parking infront of her. Jisoo was confused*

Jisoo's pov: who is in the car?? I remember how people often get kidnapped by such cars in the movies. Should I run?? Maybe I should!!

*she was about to run, when the car's window slided down and she heard a familiar voice*

??: Jisoo....

*she turned around and relaxed seeing her dad*

Jisoo: dad?