chapter 11 ajjuma

"My son will find him"

____________________

Sky had forgotten about her head injury fully. She was to exhausted of running to much and right now she is in lift laying on floor while crunching her leg.

Sky pov...

Ughhhhh

Fuck god, My leg seem like, it is broken. Over that I am hella late.

Why the fuck I even came office today. I should have stayed home.

Ughh my leg.

"Yaaa!!!! Sky are you ok " I hear jin hyung voice over my hearing machine.

"Ani...I don't think so" I spoke with pain in my voice. I was still holding my ankle tightly.

"Wait... What happened??" Suga ask me.

This man had really a great audacity to me that.

"You got audacity to ask what happened, don't you see everything through camera"

"Sky camera is broke, we cant see anything" jin spoke.

"What!! Camera is broke...Shit. I am fucked up" sky spoke in frustration and ruffle her hair make them more messy than they are

"Yaaaa!!! I t-thought it was just a small a-accident....but I don't know you got hurt badly" I hear him speaking in low voice like he is guilty.

Wait

Is he worried???

But I don't had any intentions to worry him.

Ugghhh

This leg, I will cut it...only if I can.

'Ting'

Elevator open.

Shit I have to go.

"Its okay guys... Nothing serious happened...don't worry"

I hurriedly assure them as I can.

And get up

But

Fuck my leg.

It start to pain like hell

God I need to be in office right now.

Pov end.

Sky got up from floor and run toward office while limping. Everyone was looking at her in shock. But she just bow at everyone and fix her glasses,

"Sky are you sure, you are okay" jin ask worriedly.

"I am" sky whisper. Suga and jin sign in relief.

Sky hurriedly open the door of her cabin. Everyone attention turn toward her make her nervous. She saw minho Mr kim secretary is also present their make her more nervous. Sky deep bow and spoke.

"Good morning everyone, I am sorry sir for being late" saying this in pretended boyish voice but she still didn't get any response she spoke again nervous in low voice still audible for everyone.

"I got stuck in accident,... I am sorry"

"Shit... I am seriously fucked up" sky thought.

"Yaa... Dae!!" Minho yell and run toward sky, he held her sky just look at him shock

"W-what" sky was in shock but minho take her and make her sit on a chair everyone come toward her and spoke.