A meet again on the cursed school

Princess Sparkle Rainbow darkness Emo returned to the school after summer break. The weather changed from summer to fall and felt *sigh* weird... Princess Sparkle Rainbow darkness Emo walked to the school yard and looked from above into the school building. The name... School of Cracky Deutschland. She could tell that even if it never suited, it still fit to the school itself. Even the old tire from the Green Car from Mr beans enemy still hung there on the flag pole.

Suddenly she pricks her ears, she day dreamed so much of the old times, that she forgot that later the students would come to the yard. She saw some familiar faces and it saddened her *sigh* before the summer break everything was different. Even if it where only 3 months back.
One familiar face she saw and instantly knew : A middle tall guy, with green skin, long pointy ears that looked like pubes, a big potato nose and brown clothes. Not because he bathed in shit, no because but it was leather. It was her old friend, Shrek, that had a massive foot fetish.
''Hello, you shit sparkling crayon.'' He said to me with a weird smile on his green, round face, which eyes couldn't stop looking at my feet.''
''Long time no see, you smelling, vomit looking ogre.'' Princess Sparkle Rainbow darkness Emo said to her old friend.

We hugged each other and it felt so blissful to have a strong ogre in my arms. Shrek hugged me back and said ''good to see you back my rainbow furry friend.'' The smell of sweat, shit and onions gave me such a comfort, I never really had often in my life. Princess Sparkle Rainbow darkness Emo took a step away from the hug, now she could feel the cold breeze again *sigh*
''Thats not the way you treat friendship with someone!!'' The voice, it could only be : Twillight sparkle. She held Magikarp in her arms with a bruise on his eyes. ''Karp, karp!'' The magikarp said. Princess Sparkle Rainbow darkness Emo could not understand him but feel him, emotional. *sigh*

The bulllies looked down from the stairs. Everyone hated them, they were bad bitches : Sam Pocket and Jade West. ''Why do you bully the small Magikarp, beautiful blonde feet'' Shrek asked Sam Pocket. She held a socket in her hand, with something heavy in it. She reached it from above to show us. It looked soaked and something dark brown dripped down the stairs. ''He Maggid in my Butter socket!!'' Sam screamed loudly.

''How did it happen and when'' Two other voices said together. Sherlock Holmes and next to him, Miimii. They both sat on the bench asking sam. ''8:77 I heard a strange sound coming under me and jade. When i looked down, i saw this burned mandarine squirting and moaning fish. He said ''~Karp... Karp!!!!'' and SQUIRTED ME WITH MAGGI FROM ALDI!!!'' sam told us. Jade looking then at shrek : ''Hey, are you looking at my friends feet!?'' ''Friends? Thats what you call friendship?!'' Twillight asked (She has ptbs and the word friendship triggers her. Viatnam Flashbacks)

''This blonde hot feet has more potential than you gothic bitch'' Shrek said. Princess Sparkle Rainbow darkness Emo looked next to shrek with her mouth falling down, deeper than the submarine. Then Princess Sparkle Rainbow darkness Emo noticed a spiking eye on her feet. Shrek just wanted to say something, but the butter sock from sam slammed on his head like a coconut. ''Im pretty sure this useless Magikarp here, is in heat.'' Miimii said calmly. Sherlock then started to speak ''This Magikarp is indeed in Heat! He needs a mate or a Maggi Stone to evolve into... Maggidos!'' Sherlock said comfortably ''Very well my fellow friend Miimii! Since my old friend Doctor John Watson left me for another Alpha male, because I only have a small left egg. I declare you as my next companion, Miimii! '' Miimii's eyes became watery. He started crying and hugged sherlock.

''Aww what a sweet new friendship! But now what about that magikarp!'' ''Karp karp...'' Magikarp karped, as his vision started to blur. *sigh* ''I can heal this squirting little omega MAGGIkarp'' Princess Sparkle Rainbow darkness Emo said. *sigh* and used her power to heal that MAGGIkarp. Magikarp made strangled noises and then moaned loudly* ''KARP KARP'' Magikarp karped. ''Thanks alot, I will now help this Maggikarp to go back to his Habitat'' Twillight said and flew away with the Magikarp. ''And what about me!?'' Sam yelled from above. Before sam could speak further Tonowari came behind her and swund a water bucket on her, which caused to fall to the ground. ''Now you know the ways of the Water'' Tonowari said. Jade ran downstairs backwards to help sam. When Princess Sparkle Rainbow darkness Emo tried to help her Ogre friend to stand up, something fall on Shrek's head again ''What the fuck!? What is it now.'' Shrek yelled. Princess Sparkle Rainbow darkness Emo looked down on feet. There was a small Maggi keychain that sparkled in the Sun. *sigh* she grabbed it and from now on wore it as a necklace. ''Moin Moin meine aktiven freunde, Lets go to class.'' Monte said walking to the door. Princess Sparkle Rainbow darkness Emo walked behind Monte with Shrek. The adventure of the cursed scool can now begin *sigh*.