07. you mean everything

heartbreakhigh season one.
( malakai mitchell x female oc )

"FUCK YOU SPIDER, I want my slap band." Amerie spoke as the four of them - Darren, Venus, Quinni and her - hid behind the shelf's while pretending to go through some books, "Venus, you're sure you can't help?"

Blonde teen turned around to face her, "I talked to Ant about it and he said he would talk to Spider about it. If he even remembers to. Worst case scenario, I give you mine and you go!"

     "Absolutely not! How will you go?"

      "Dusty probably put my name on the list anyways, I can just practically walk in whitout a slap band." Venus explained while shrugging her shoulders.

       "I still have to give her pen back." suddenly, Quinni spoke while looking at Sasha. Venus smiled at her best friend knowingly.

       "So, give her the pen back." Amerie said, confusion on her face.

        "Oh, she totally wants to give her more than a pen, don't you?" Darren spoke, smile on their futures. Quinni smiled at them shyly.

       "You like Sasha!" Amerie exclaimed making Venus who stood next to her to slap her in her arm.

       "Girl, shut the fuck up!"

       "She's had a wide-on for her since the cemetery party. So go talk to her." Darren explained to the other two girls.

        "And say what?"

       Darren started, "Say 'Hey, I think you're hot. Wanna scissor?'"

        Quinni stared at him as Venus chuckled slightly, "I can't say that because——"

           "Why not?"

          "Just be chill! 'Here's your pen, wanna hang?'" Amerie said.

        "No, I can't say that either."

        "Quinni don't be a pussy!" Venus spoke sarcastically.

         "Go. Go,go,go! I believe in you."

         "Now? Like now now?"

        "Yes, now! Just go and don't sweat it!"

          And so, she walked away towards the pink haired girl who was sitting on the desk while reading something. But as soon as Sasha looked at her, she panicked, picked the first book that she saw as to make it look like she came for the book and not Sasha, and ran away to her friends. Who happened to hide behind the shelfs.

         "I told you I couldn't do it!" Quinni exclaimed, her voice shaky, "What if she doesn't like me or I'm not her type? What if she thinks I'm weird? What if she's still into Missy?"

______________

      "SPIDER WILL NEVER sell me one."

      Venus sighed, "Spider's a dick."

      They were currently outside, having PE. A class that Venus happened to have mixed feelings about. Sometimes she liked it, sometimes she hated it. But most of the time she found herself sitting on the grass and watching her classmates play, having made up some lame ass excuse.