𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕༉‧₊˚.

Hi! You don't have to read this but it just gives you a lil information!
Also this has the same plot of  To all the boys i've loved before so it's very VERY similar!
————————

Y/N

Hero name: Aquatica

For appearance obvi she looks like you, But it's mentioned that you're 5'4 ft, and that you have long hair. (You dont have to go by this though)

In hero costume and in battle, you have mermaid ears and scales scattered around your body, specifically the sides of your stomach. But when you're not in battle/costume you don't have those.

QUIRK:
-Aquakinesis/Hydrokinesis
Ability to manipulate water with her mind, extract water, and also produce it from her body.
POWER MOVES:
Whirl Pool - Can create a whirl pool/tsunami. This can affect others in the area and even cause danger to Y/N if not controlled.
Ice Gun- She can shoot of water in the form of bullets and turn them into ice, The pressure of the ice feels like a gunshot, but it isn't fatal. She can only do this for 10 minutes.
DRAW BACKS:
If she produces too much water she can get motion sickness which if fatal enough can cause her to pass out.
This can also cause her body to dry up because she's using too much water.
—————————