Love, hate 😓part 9

Other side abhinavi :
They reached college and abhi saw neet . Who was crying mess now. So he went to her.
A: ( hugs her) neetu princess what happened. Why are you crying.
N:( crying ) bh... Bhai sid lo.. Love......!
V: should we go somewhere else. Like some cafe or something. We want to tell you guys something.
A: ok but first let me make her stop crying.
( after 20 minutes neet finally stops crying. And they went to a coffee shop nearby)
A: ok now tell.
V: I love sid.
A: what!
S: yes she loves me and I love her.
A: what is this nonsense! If you guys love each other why did you get married to us. ( hurt + angry voice)
V : look I just want to tell you one thing that i love sid and only him. So don't come in between us.
A: how can you guys do this with us. You literally married us and marriage is not a joke.
S: look bro we said what we wanted to say and if you don't like it then divorce us! Simple.
N:( finally said something) di.... divorce.
V: yes divorce! Either divorce us Or mind your own business! I mean to say don't interfere in our life . ( getting up from her chair) sid baby let's go.
S: yes DARLING.
( both sidnavi left from there! Leaving abhineet there alone)
Abhi was heartbroken when he saw his sister crying again . He tried to look strong. And hugged the crying avneet)
N: ( crying) bhai why did this happened with me only. Why no one loves me. First my own mom dad left me in orphan and than sid also left me alone. He doesn't love me bhai he loves vaishu bhabhi. What should I do bhai. I love him so much. ( hiding her face in his chest and crying)
A: shhhh it's ok. Sid only loves you! It's just his attraction ok it's just an attraction. ( trying to console her)
N: bhai is it really just attraction.
A: ye.... yes.
( after that abhi took avneet to his house means rao villa and made her sleep in his room then called his father in law and Mr kapoor)
SD: you called us son.
VD: did something happened.
Abhi : yes a very big thing happened .
SD: what happened.
Abhi: you guys ruined my and my sisters life. My sister is crying nonstop because of you guys.
VD: what! Why is avneet crying. Tell us clearly.
SD: yes tell us clearly son.
Abhi: ok then let me come to straight to the point.why did you guys hide it from us that vaishnavi and sid love each other.
SD: how do you know this.
Abhi: just answer my question.
VD: ok I'll tell you. Yes we didn't tell you guys because we didn't wanted them to marry each other.
Abhi : but why.
SD: because they are same to same like both are spoiled and brats. They disrespect everyone. We just wanted better partners for our kids. And they were clearly not good for each other.and i clearly know that they are just attracted by each other. There is no love in between them.
N: ( coming down stairs) and how are you so sure dad(looks at abhi)how can we believe it. Maybe they really love each other right bhai.
Abhi : you ok now.
N: yes bhai. And now you tell dad .
VD: we can prove you guys that they don't love each other.
SD: yes.
Abhi / neet : ok can you prove it tomorrow.
VD: we can prove it tonight.
N: ok then.
See you in next part.
Adios te amo guys.

Wow I just can't believe that my story is on the second number in powermovesonly category 🤭☺😁🥰Toddles 😉

Toddles 😉