chap-59 "A tragic night"

Jisoo: No!!!! DAD!!!!

Tae: jisoo??

Kai: what?

Tae: its jisoo I heard her voice!

Jennie: where is she?

Tae: that side let's go!!

*saying that he sprinted towards the alley*

Leader: ahhh!!! This old fucking man!!!! Why do you want to reduce your life span!!!

Jisoo: da.....dad....

Leader: your da...dad is dead or will be dead.

*he laughed*

jisoo didn't speak anything, words were struck in her throat. She was shocked, tears started filling her eyes. And she kneeled to the ground.

Leader: oh..poor lady..... Don't worry you can meet him later in the after life.

*saying that he pointed the gun towards Jisoo's head*

*Just then, Kai, Jennie, and Tae appeared at the entrance of the alley*

Tae: Jisoo!!

Kai: dad!! Soyaa!!!

*they were shocked seeing jisoo and her dad lying on the ground*

Leader: AHHH!!!! Now Who Are You Guys!!!

Tae: leave them!!! Or I will kill you!!!!

*tae shouted furiously*

Leader: oh no I'm scared! Looks like this bitch means something to you?

Tae: Don't you dare call her that or else I will rip off your skin and make sure, you will never be recognized again.

*leader coughs*

Jennie: soo!

*she was about to go towards jisoo but the goons surrounded the three and held them into captivation*

Leader: I guess I have to take 3 more lives today, okay no problem but first let me finish my target.

Tae: you will never succed.

*saying that he punched the man holding him and flipped him in the air*

Kai then kicked the other man in his knees and freed himself and They both started fighting with the goons.

* soon half of goons were lying on the ground groaning with pain*

Jennie: leave her before they do you the same to you!!

Leader: oh really missy.

*saying that he pulled jennie and held her to the gun point*

Leader: hey you both heros! if you don't want your women to be dead just surrender!

Tae: your crossing your limits.

*saying that he swinged his leg in the air and punched the leader's nose*

Leader: ahhh!!!!

*he left Jennie due to pain and kai quickly grabbed her*

Kai: are you ok?

Jennie: yeah.

Leader: how dare you!!! Now wait and watch the consequence!

*saying that he was about to shoot jisoo, but before he could fire the bullet there were police car sounds heard and a group of policeman came running into the alley*

Police: everyone surrender or else I will have to fire you!!

Leader: oh Shit!!! Ahhh!!! Run everyone!!!