Tides of heart

### Cast and Their Descriptions

**Ethan Carter:** 
*Actor:* Timothée Chalamet 
*Appearance:* Ethan is tall and lean, with tousled brown hair that often falls into his warm hazel eyes. His athletic build comes from years of playing football, and he carries himself with an easy confidence. Ethan's smile is disarming and genuine, and his overall demeanor exudes kindness and approachability. He typically dresses in casual, comfortable clothing, favoring jeans and T-shirts.

**Emily Bennett:** 
*Actor:* Sadie Sink 
*Appearance:* Emily has fiery red hair that cascades in waves down to her shoulders, framing her expressive green eyes. Her fair skin is often speckled with freckles, especially in the summer. Emily is of average height and has a slender, graceful build. Her wardrobe is eclectic and artistic, often featuring vibrant colors and patterns that reflect her creative spirit. She is rarely seen without a paintbrush or sketchbook in hand.

**Sarah Collins:** 
*Actor:* Ella Purnell 
*Appearance:* Sarah possesses a striking beauty with her raven-black hair and piercing blue eyes that seem to hold a thousand secrets. She has a slender, almost ethereal build, and her movements are graceful and deliberate. Sarah's style is sophisticated and understated, often wearing simple, elegant outfits that complement her natural beauty. Her reserved nature adds to her mysterious allure, making her stand out in any crowd.

In the quaint town of Rosewood, life was simple and predictable. Nestled between rolling hills and thick forests, Rosewood was a place where everyone knew everyone else. Among its residents were three young souls entangled in a love triangle that would forever change their lives.

Ethan Carter was the kind of boy who caught everyone’s eye. Tall and athletic with a warm smile, he was known for his kindness and charm. He had grown up in Rosewood, attending the local high school where he excelled both academically and athletically. He was the star quarterback of the football team, but what really made him stand out was his genuine interest in people and his willingness to lend a hand.

Emily Bennett was Ethan's best friend since childhood. They had been inseparable since kindergarten, sharing secrets, dreams, and a love for adventure. Emily was a fiery redhead with a quick wit and a passion for art. She spent hours painting in her family's sunlit attic, capturing the beauty of Rosewood's landscapes on canvas. Though she was deeply in love with Ethan, she had never found the courage to tell him, fearing it might ruin their cherished friendship.

Then there was Sarah Collins, a newcomer to Rosewood. Her family had moved from the city, seeking a quieter life. Sarah was stunningly beautiful, with raven-black hair and striking blue eyes. She was reserved and mysterious, which only made her more intriguing to the boys at school. She excelled in academics and quickly became popular, her quiet confidence and intelligence drawing people to her.

Ethan first noticed Sarah during a literature class. Her insightful comments and thoughtful demeanor intrigued him. He found himself drawn to her in a way he couldn’t quite explain. They began spending time together, studying and talking about books, life, and their dreams. Ethan admired Sarah’s depth and perspective on the world, and as they grew closer, he found himself falling for her.

Emily watched from the sidelines as Ethan and Sarah’s friendship blossomed into something more. Her heart ached with unspoken love, but she hid her feelings behind a supportive smile. She was determined to be happy for Ethan, even if it meant watching him fall in love with someone else. Emily threw herself into her art, painting scenes of unrequited love and longing, pouring her heart onto the canvas.

One sunny afternoon, as Emily painted by the lake, Ethan approached her. He sat down beside her, watching her work in silence for a moment before speaking. “Emily, can I talk to you about something?”