34-♥️Garba Night♥️

Hello My Beautiful Ladies👋🥰

Let's start today's chapter👇

H♥A♥P♥P♥Y♥ R♥E♥A♥D♥I♥N♥G♥

I am uploading this chapter although you all did not complete the target 😩

VOTE:150
COMMENT:50
(Including mine also)

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:I will upload chapter from today on alternative days which will be (Tuesday , Thursday , Saturday) and time of the uploading chapter will be between 4-8pm because my schools are opening guys . Hope you all understand .

I will upload a chapter on Sunday also if you all complete the target of saturday's chapter which i will give according to that day .

Ok so coming chapters will be blockbuster 💥

Just wait and watch upppsss I mean read 🙊🤭

~𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I finished my maggi and chocolates but i am craving for more now . Khadusman will not give me more chocolates , I pouted at the thought .

"Bhabhi," Nandini shouted while coming inside the room.

She was looking so happy and excited .

"What happened , why are you smiling haan?" I asked her in a teasing tone .

I smirked.

"Why are you smirking bhabhi?" She asked.

"I thought you found , jiju for me ," I said like a child.

"No bhabhi , what are you saying," She said.

"Acha ok , forget it and tell me why are you smiling then?" I asked her.

"Bhabhi , Dadi is organising garba night ," She said and smiled wider.

I stood up in excitement and jumped but then regretted my action because a sudden cramp hit my abdomen .

"Ouuch," I hissed in pain .

"What happened bhabhi, are you ok , should i call the doctor?" She started asking me a chain of questions .

"No i am ok just period cramps," I said.

She mouthed 'O' .

"So what were you telling , a garba party wow really nandini . In childhood my dadi also organised many garba nights i love it,"I said in excitement like a child .

"Yes bhabhi , i am also so excited ," She said.

"When will it be held ?" I asked her .

"Tomorrow night bhabhi and you have to prepare a dance also," She said.

"I really love to dance wow , i am so excited nandini," I said.

"Me too bhabhi so , let's start our prepration of dance ," She said.

We did hi-fi .

"Hmm but where should we prepare?" I asked her.

"In the dancing room bhabhi," She said.

"Dancing room , where it is?" I asked her.

"In our house bhabhi, don't you know?" She asked me.

"What in our house , you mean in this house but i never seen ," I said.

"Let's come with me bhabhi," She said and held me hand.

She dragged me to that room . Which was close to that room which ansh told me to not open . I think that's why i don't about dance room because i never dare to come here again.