5|I'm hers

Ehsaas Ki Jo Jubaan Ban Gaye Dil Mein Mere Mehmaan Ban Gaye Aap Ki Taarif Mein Kya Kahein Aap Humari Jaan Ban Gaye
___________________________________________

🤍 FOLLOW | COMMENT | VOTE

🤍 INSTAGRAM I'D : authorappy
___________________________________________

I am going to the palace because the girl and her family has come to meet me for marriage

I am going to the palace because the girl and her family has come to meet me for marriage.Yes, you heard it right, they have come to meet me because a few days ago my grandmother asked me to meet her friend's granddaughter.At first I tried to refuse but in front of whom I am trying this? She's Gayatri Abhinandan Singh Rajawat No one can refuse her, only her , can no one refuse Rajawat's ladies?

She  blackmailed me. “You can't fulfill one wish of your grandmother before she dies” this is her words and after hearing this, even God cannot refuse her, what am I? I am a king only for outsiders, at home everyone considers me a child except my siblings.So after so much drama I said yes to meet the girl but I have decided that when everyone sends us to talk alone, I will tell her that I like someone else.

“do you know the name of the one you like?” my subconscious mind said

Naam mein kya rkha hai

In this time I have come to know that I like that girl,the anklet's one.It's been six days since I last met her, but I can't get the thought of her out of my mind.She is seen everywhere in my dreams, in the office, at home, everywhere.

After some time, I reach the palace, the guard opens the gate, I give him the car keys and go inside.As soon as I come inside, everyone starts looking at me, mother gets up and comes towards me and says “kaha reh gye thai aap raj ?aapse kaha thaa na jaldi aane ko”
{Where were you Raj ? I told you to come early}

“Maa, I had work so I am late, sorry” I kiss maa on the forehead and go with her to the couch where everyone is sitting.When I go to touch Bispreet Dadi's feet, she stops me and hugs me.

Only all the elders are sitting here, so I look towards Grandmother and ask “ dadisa, where are the Kids?”

“they are on the swimming pool side with Saanvi” Maa replies

dadisa looks at Divyansh whose eyes are on the phone screen and says “Divyansh”

Divyansh looks at  dadisa from his phone screen and says “Jii dadisa”

“abhiraj ko swimming pool area ke pass le jaaye aur waha se sabhi baccho ko le aaye” Dadisa  says and continues “aur aap abhiraj aap dono ko joh bhi baat krni ho woh aap log ker lijiyega fır humne apna faisla btaa dijiyega”
{Take Abhiraj to the swimming pool area and bring all the children from there}
{And you Abhiraj, whatever you both want to talk about, you can do it and then you will tell us your decision}

“Yes Dadisaa” After saying this I walk towards the swimming area with Divyansh We were walking in the corridor when Divyansh says “bhaisa ek baat bolu”