Hidden feelings

In Basement

The basement area of the mansion , was the most secured one , a hidden part of the land . It was furnished with grey walls and floor as white coloured . It had many rooms and each one had number of men working on a particular thing be it be weapons , strategies , land claiming.

In one of the rooms where basically the people were kept to torture , was seulgi and Namjoon . As said by Jin , both the person were really trying to do something to complete the absence of a year they had to go though without each other .
One was longing for love whereas one wanted to remove the existence of the word "love".

If you had ever asked them about how they would be meeting like this again , they would have denied it by laughing it off , but here we were . Namjoon and seulgi were like you both only , both had immense love between them . But sometimes conditions don't support and bring the unexpected circumstances like it had done for you , and so they both developed a hate .

On discovering the truth , that Jungkook did nothing when your father Mr. Kang had called him for help , at the time of attack , she became crazy . You had gone for business workshop in Daegu and Jungkook was in Seoul at that time looking after the company things . Seulgi had only one thing in her mind at that time and it was death , death of Jungkook .

Misunderstandings.

They are a big fatal part of our life , which we go though every once in a while , and it's unavoidable because of Human nature , seulgi had a misunderstanding that Jungkook had ignored your father plead, when in reality he had never got the call . A man crazy to keep you happy every second, would not even dare to hurt  the most important part of your life and that were your parents .

Back to the present situation , what's done had been done . Couples had been broken apart and it was a tough time going for both the sisters.

"How does it feel baby , tell me if you sense any pain , I will make sure to be gentle" namjoon said , while lowering his upper half body towards seulgi , who was tied to the chair by metal chains, and she could feel the pain increasing every second . Namjoon smirked at her state , his mind was rewinding their sweet moments , and the pain he had to endure for the last whole year .

He leaned down his face , getting more closer to seulgi , while she maintained that stationary expression on her face. Ask her what were the emotions she was going through , after seeing her lover , her prince infront of her after all the hardship she had endured . She was silently observing his features , the new changes in his behaviour , actions and his love for her.

"You think these chains can stop me" she scoffed and voiced out , her sitting like a victim , was all an acting , to show to her sister . So that you can get to know about the treatment she was getting and make you hate Jungkook more , otherwise when she was a known mafia leader in Russia , a single metal chain on her hands was just a like a rubber
Band on her hand , which she could snap off any second . But she knew the art of patience , too long for now .

Namjoon was amused at the fire that seulgi carried in her eyes . He moved his face closer to her , so that she could feel his breath on her lips , he caressed her cheeks and in no instant grabbing her jaw tightly in aggression . He glared at her "I will make every possible attempts to stop you baby , the act that you did today ruined my brother's happiness , his memorable day . But whom am I asking to ? When you yourself hate happiness how could you let others have it , right ?" Namjoon spoke , almost spatting out at her and left her jaw.

She smiled wickedly , how funny , everyone was hell of a fool here she thought . "Your brother's happiness you say ? And my sister , I guess she does not even exist in the frame , what about her tears ?! Huh?" She became violent and grabbed namjoon's collar , making the tingling of the metal chains on her hands sound in the whole room .

"Your so called brother , that JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK, he had crossed boundaries and limits of limits , to have my sister , and you talk about his happiness, do you even know what he had done to my parents ? He snatched everything , from me my sister and from Y/N her parents . Your brother is just obsessed with my sister and he does not love her even , it's just his ego which wants him to make the only source of happiness in Y/N's life , even if he have to remove her closed ones" Seulgi whispered the last words , as tear drops came from her eyes , descending down her cheeks .

Namjoon just stared at her face , with no emotions in scene , he gently wiped off the tears of her . He knew everything, but there were points where seulgi was wrong but she would not understand. She was always like this ready to act before even knowing the whole truth and that has led their happy loving life to this level.

"You never listened, and now also you are doing the same , when I had told you to meet me seulgi and have a silent and calm conversation before doing anything , you were on your way to destruction , and see what you have done today just like one year ago" Namjoon said , he could not even look at her with those eyes again , he hated her but somewhere in the corner of his heart he also loved her too much .

"Don't worry Joon , I will not miss my chance this time , I will surely take my sister away from all this mess so that your so called brother can have his happiness without any interruption" Namjoon shooked his head in disappointment, there was no point of talking , seulgi had gone mad for revenge and it could be seen . Before he could say anything a voice resounded behind him.

"You talk about my happiness Noona, but then you are taking away my only source of joy which I consider my happiness"

To be continued