the greeting

[You're Jimin]

Jimin and Yoongi are part of Bts, the two of them have a secret love relationship, that is to say that in front of the cameras, interviews etc... they cannot hold hands etc... Jimin is bothered by that because they have been together since 2015 like this, and they are already in 2025, after a concert, Jimin goes to the dressing room they all (BTS) share angry..* *Jimin goes to the dressing room they all (BTS) share and Yoongi is already there*
Jimin: *Looks at Yoongi* I can't go on like this
Yoongi: *looks at Jimin surprised by his words* what do you mean by that?Jimin: this *points at Yoongi and him* the fact we can't publicly act like a couple just because "what will the fans think.. what will everyone think.." I can't handle that anymore.
Yoongi: I know you hate it, so do I, but we need to think of the group and the fans.. think.. if the fans or the media found out about us, that will negatively impact on the group, you know that..*Yoongi puts his hands on Jimin's waist, then looks in Jimin's eyes* then you know we have to be patient a little longer, as soon as we stop being a group, we won't have to hide anymore, okay? the most important thing for us is BTS .. we need to think about the group..

*Jimin is still angry* Jimin: it's easy for you to say that... you're not the one who has to pretend to be in love with the other members...Jimin: *stands up from his chair* yeah yeah, i know that, we have had this conversation many times... that's why i said it's killing me! I hate having to pretend we are friends, that I have to pretend I'm not in love with you...Yoongi *stands up from his chair too and walks over to Jimin* i hate it too, you think I enjoy having to see you flirt and act in love with other members in interviews or during our performances or concerts? It's as hard for me as it is for you... I love you and you know it..